Timothy Duffy

Man! Great story and you gotta love those guys.

Thanks guys for adding another shade to the Orange. From the Big Apple come the Blues to cheer the Big Orange.

Makes me proud to be Vols fan!!! Good luck to the men and women of the NYPD who have become Vols fans!!! R.I.P. Timothy Duffy GO VOLS!!!

i wonder if we could find out what precinct they work in brooklyn and email one of the detectives? would be awesome to drop by their tailgate with fifty VN guys and show our appreciation!

i wonder if we could find out what precinct they work in brooklyn and email one of the detectives? would be awesome to drop by their tailgate with fifty VN guys and show our appreciation!

Did some quick research and it appears that Timothy Duffy worked in the 6th Precinct. If anyone is interested in contacting them, this link NYPD - Precincts has their contact info.

You may also try emailing the 6th precinct club at 6pctca@gmail.com

Glad you all liked it. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted before. It would be cool to meet these guy's at a tailgate.

Vol fans are everywhere. Just because you arent from Tn or an alum, doesnt mean you are not a "true" Vol fan.

I hope this story puts that mentality to bed.

Hello Vol Nation. I am in the person in the video about Timmy. To clarify a few things. Timmy worked in the Brooklyn North Homicide Squad, not in the 6th pct. There is another person with the name Tim Duffy who works in the 6th pct. but that is not OUR Timmy. We did go to a game this year (Alabama). We tailgate in the Wendys on the strip. Not sure what game we are going to do next year but we will definitely be there to support the Vols. Thank you for the kind words you all expressed about both Timmy and the rest of us. It is greatly appreciated. A few of us went to the Music City Bowl and a fellow Vols Fan approached us after seeing the NYPD flag and told us she saw the video and thought it was a very moving story. It is nice to know that many other people were touched by the tragedy we have had to endure. Thanks again and GO VOLS!!

Hello Vol Nation. I am in the person in the video about Timmy. To clarify a few things. Timmy worked in the Brooklyn North Homicide Squad, not in the 6th pct. There is another person with the name Tim Duffy who works in the 6th pct. but that is not OUR Timmy. We did go to a game this year (Alabama). We tailgate in the Wendys on the strip. Not sure what game we are going to do next year but we will definitely be there to support the Vols. Thank you for the kind words you all expressed about both Timmy and the rest of us. It is greatly appreciated. A few of us went to the Music City Bowl and a fellow Vols Fan approached us after seeing the NYPD flag and told us she saw the video and thought it was a very moving story. It is nice to know that many other people were touched by the tragedy we have had to endure. Thanks again and GO VOLS!!

Welcome to the nation

thank you sir. god bless

:salute:

VN Store

Back