Tennessee football players involved in brawl

jwells

Apparently there was a big brawl to BAR tonight...word is our new guy was involved.

Hope it's not true, and not trying to start rumors, but there's probably a reason theres 10 copcars and tv stations there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bunch of rumors right now...rumors that I hope arent true...like someone punching an undercover cop...not good.

Yeah I read that too in the GQ supposedly alot of our players have been part of a fight. DaRick Rogers, Janzen Jackson, Darren Myles Jr, Greg Clark, Marlon Walls, Montori Hughes, Denarius Moore, and Matt Milton all where there. Some people are saying that Milton might have been stabbed and Walls punched and undercover cop. Hopefully its just a rumor but it doesnt look good at all.

Rumor from a bystander: About four football players beat a cop into the streets and almost killed him. By the time I left, I counted thirty five cop cars, three ambulances, and three firetrucks.

Apparently there was a big brawl to BAR tonight...word is our new guy was involved.

Hope it's not true, and not trying to start rumors, but there's probably a reason theres 10 copcars and tv stations there.
Which new guy? Apparently everyone must be sleep or to drunk. Any other time this thread would be blowing up. I hope its not one of our guys though.

Yeah I read that too in the GQ supposedly alot of our players have been part of a fight. DaRick Rogers, Janzen Jackson, Darren Myles Jr, Greg Clark, Marlon Walls, Montori Hughes, Denarius Moore, and Matt Milton all where there. Some people are saying that Milton might have been stabbed and Walls punched and undercover cop. Hopefully its just a rumor but it doesnt look good at all.

Just text them and find out.

Rumor from a bystander: About four football players beat a cop into the streets and almost killed him. By the time I left, I counted thirty five cop cars, three ambulances, and three firetrucks.
WTF?? I hope this aint true. This don't sound good. :(

Dont know if their talking about the bar knox incident but on the scanner they just said they have 2 under arrest and more than 4 more waiting.

A lot of people are playing the "Let's draw conclusions" game. We will see by in the morning. Go to bed, worrying about this crap will do no good.

Take it for what it's worth because I heard from a girl who claimed to be on the patio of BAR Knoxville at the time of the incident and also associated with one of the players (unnamed). She said that he was in the back of a cop car. I saw two people arrested with my own eyes... neither of whom were football players.

VN Store

Back