An AMAZING Nick Reveiz pic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
This guy just wants it, doesn't matter what it is, he just wants it!!

28584_820025310635_9432147_45569480_5888687_n.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,087
That was taken at The Athletes in Action camp is Colorado. Some of the Team United members (FCA and AIA) went i think 19. I was supposed to go but I had some issues come up. FWIW, at a Team United meeting there are about 200 members. Roger Woods leads this, and he has done an excellent job. Recently we have had Robert Nelson and Nick Stephens accept Christ. If anyone has any questions, just ask.

This guy just wants it, doesn't matter what it is, he just wants it!!

WeeBey.gif

He's sitting on a riverbank with his head in his hands. How...how on Earth did you come to that conclusion from it? What is he wanting in this picture? A fishing reel? Sleeves?

Cool pic, but c'mon man... :)

EDIT: If he's praying or something, then I can get what Eric is saying.

Last edited:
Cool Matt, thanks. I heard a lot of great stuff about what Robert Woods was doing last year.

That's what I took from it, so take from it what you will. This guy is someone I would want to go to war with me.

That was taken at The Athletes in Action camp is Colorado. Some of the Team United members (FCA and AIA) went i think 19. I was supposed to go but I had some issues come up. FWIW, at a Team United meeting there are about 200 members. Roger Woods leads this, and he has done an excellent job. Recently we have had Robert Nelson and Nick Stephens accept Christ. If anyone has any questions, just ask.

Roger Woods is a good man. My sister was his secretary @ his previous job in Chatt. She should have followed him to Knox, still mad @ her for not doing so.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I must be a complete cynic because to me that pic looks like some dude stuck in a Summer's Eve commercial.

I must be a complete cynic because to me that pic looks like some dude stuck in a Summer's Eve commercial.
Well, I'm even worse. My first thought when I saw the pose was "Man, I am so wasted" "don't puke...don't puke"

I've prayed just like that a few times......"Oooooh my head,never....never again, I quit for real this time".

Well, all the half-assed comedians killed a perfectly good thread. I've come to expect no less from VN. Getting real disappointing.

He probably told his buddy to take the picture so they could 'leak' it to VN and see how many moronic stories would spring up out of it..

They are laughing really hard right now... :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back