A decision he now regrets

He can regret coming here all he wants... I regret having his name associated with my fine University plastered all over nearly every major media outlet. What a joke...

Maybe it was just me, but I would assume "a decision you now regret" would be attempted armed robbery?? Or am I reading too much into that?

He can regret coming here all he wants... I regret having his name associated with my fine University plastered all over nearly every major media outlet. What a joke...

the article is refering to the incident not which school he signed with.

i enjoyed the thought of the talent he would become but the so called prank and the fact he refers to it as a prank makes me wonder. good luck at hampton pal

I read it as him saying he regrets signing with Tennessee. I dont see how you could interpret it any other way.

Well, he would have only received a one game suspension against a FCS school. Of course he regrets it.

I read it as him saying he regrets signing with Tennessee. I dont see how you could interpret it any other way.

This... He is talking about spurning florida -then as a side note- he said he regretted doing that. Its certainly a given he regrets the incident, but he clearly ALSO says he regrets signing with us

I see it as him regretting signing with Tennessee. But I don't see how he could sign with UF since on the timeline in the article it says he failed to qualify for EE. Are the standards for EE stricter than normal academic standards?

I read the entire article and most of it sounded as though his "hollywood status" at UT played a part in his actions and maybe would have been avoided if he hadnt signed with UT.

Thats the way I took it too. I would say EB had more hollywood status than any VOL in recent history and he seemed to turn out just fine. Unfortunately, kids from Pahokee cant have that type of notoriety without screwing it up for themselves... Sad but true

does anyone really think he'll make it 3 years without getting into trouble?

If he is blaming robbing people at gunpoint on being in Tennessee instead of Florida, he will be in trouble again before long.

VN Store

Back