If we dont get Selby

rickyyrs

If he goes to Kansas what other players are out there for Pearl to get. I know some of the players are waiting to see how many leave Kentucky. But with what Pearl and Tennessee is doing now. I would think some of those players might be looking at Tennessee now.

i would be very surprised if we get selby..if we dont do you want a warm body or do you save the scholly for next year?

We need another BIG Man to replace Wheezy. Not a ball hog its-all-about-me one-and-done character like Selby.
I for one say PASS, unless we can get a good BIG. If not save the scholarship for next class.

We need another BIG Man to replace Wheezy. Not a ball hog its-all-about-me one-and-done character like Selby.
I for one say PASS, unless we can get a good BIG. If not save the scholarship for next class.

Tobias Harris....

Also with Williams and Hall, we are in okay shape with bigs. Could use another. ;)

And in no way do we land Selby.

Last edited:
Wouldn't just settle for any big, which I know he wouldn't. And so late in the game, I see this scholly just getting carried over...

But who knows.

I wouldn't be shocked if he found another juco he likes late in the process. It's only a two year flyer, and the staff has shown the ability to find people who can contribute from the juco ranks. Maybe a big guy, maybe an undersized four, who knows.

Dont forget will already have Maymon enrolled, he is a big and a top 40 player coming out of high school 2 years ago.

There is no way in heaven or hell we are going to "pass" on Josh Selby. If we are lucky enough that he wants to come here, we'll take him.

There is no way in heaven or hell we are going to "pass" on Josh Selby. If we are lucky enough that he wants to come here, we'll take him.

No doubt. You take him with open arms.

That being said, if Selby doesn't come, then you are already guard heavy in the class to begin with. As stated above, Pearl has stated that he wants another big in this class.

I propose we trade you Josh Harrelson for a couple cheerleaders or something.

That being said, if Selby doesn't come, then you are already guard heavy in the class to begin with. As stated above, Pearl has stated that he wants another big in this class.

Will you cover his salary for the season? Kidding of course :p

Would a couple of hostesses suffice? I hear we have a couple that will really help with recruiting football players, which Kentucky could surely use... :)

Dont forget will already have Maymon enrolled, he is a big and a top 40 player coming out of high school 2 years ago.

Anyone expecting Maymon to resemble a top 40 player is going to be disappointed.

Anyone expecting Maymon to resemble a top 40 player is going to be disappointed.

What could possibly lead you to know this with any surety? I'm not saying he will, but he averaged 4-4 in a situation he was obviously very unhappy in, and he is physically very similar to a guy like Jayvaughn Pinkston, who gets a lot of people's panties moist. If you read the Marquette folks impressions of him they all say he was a great athlete, a surprisingly nimble perimeter defender even though he was a little heavy, and is a very good passer. This is aside from his well known rebounding and scoring abilities from high school. He left there on a sour note, but I think by the time he's a senior here you may be eating those words. Maybe sooner than that.

I like most of what I read about this Maymon kid, too. I think he may surprise a lot of people once he dons the orange uniform. If anyone can bring out his potential, it's Bruce Pearl.

Is it true that all Kentucky Wildcat basketball players have the same deal as U.S.C. Trojan football and basketball players when they sign their LOI?

You know.....their very own sports agent to guide them to their pro future from their freshman year until the day they leave.:birgits_giggle::eek:lol::haha_oh::post-4-1090547912:

Is it true that all Kentucky Wildcat basketball players have the same deal as U.S.C. Trojan football and basketball players when they sign their LOI?

You know.....their very own sports agent to guide them to their pro future from their freshman year until the day they leave.:birgits_giggle::eek:lol::haha_oh::post-4-1090547912:

The big difference is that Kentucky has one agent while USC has multiple.

theres jalen steel from fulton who asked out of his leter of intent when jeff lebo got fired which would be a good get for tennessee

I said I was excited about him and he should contribute. A talent scout who writes here said he is fat and will not be good. Same Guy I disagreed with about prince before this season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back