Whats next, The Rocky Top League?

Zasnow

Im already counting down till November. Ive never been this excited and proud of this team. Hopefully the seniors will stick around and play. I wouldnt be suprised if Tyler made an appearance.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Offseason workouts and shooting should begin here in a week or so with the players working out on their own. Publicly though, nothing until the RTL

Also I heard (not positive) Prince and Chism will be playing in the Portsmouth Invitational if anyone wants to see them play. I do know Bruce will be the guest speaker.

Also I heard (not positive) Prince and Chism will be playing in the Portsmouth Invitational if anyone wants to see them play. I do know Bruce will be the guest speaker.

when is it?

Pretty sure it's April 7-10 and Pearl's lunch is on the 9th.

Pretty sure it's April 7-10 and Pearl's lunch is on the 9th.

Thanks. RTL will be crazy if the seniors next years freshmen and players like Lofton and both Smiths play.

They have a draft. I knew a couple of guys in it. Let me ask them and get back at you. Im almost certain that you have to contact Andre and fill out some forms.

They have a draft. I knew a couple of guys in it. Let me ask them and get back at you. Im almost certain that you have to contact Andre and fill out some forms.

Sounds good. I probably couldn't hang but got some D1/overseas buddys that def could. Mixing it up with that particular circle would be pretty cool for my "fanhood". (Goofy smile) LOL I'm playing, but yes please get @ me ab that.

VN Store

Back