A One-Point Game Magnifies Everything--The Should Have, Would Have Thread

Velo Vol

Internets Expert
All the loose balls Michigan State scooped up under the offensive glass.

Williams air-balling free throws.

Whatever that "shot" was that Maze threw up when we had a chance to go ahead with under 2:00 to go.

Alas.

mich st. ripped peoples arms(foul) to get those "loose balls"

bobby's shot: he was fouled. what a surprise.

williams: ok yeah. air balling free throws is unexceptable.

Each possession this late in the year is exposed.

Valuing the ball is of the utmost importance in March.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Agreed.. I think we should have worked the ball more into Wayne, rather then throw the ball around the wing til there is 7 left on the shot clock.. B-Willliams really impressed me.. hes a beast on the boards.. needs to work on his post offense for next season.. Scotty should get a motivational coach for next season.. it appears he suffers from low self-esteeem on the court.. Get Tony Robbins to come talk to him once a week. I still think Steve Pearl was on the court too long today but overall he as improved alot from the beginning of the season. Overall, great season guys.. lookin forward to the future.

Give it up. UT went deeper into the tourney than the school has ever been, there are a lot of positives to take from this season, and plenty to look forward to in the future. Ten years ago if you would have told me that UT mens basketball would play for a trip to the final four before the FB team played in a BCS bowl again, I would have bet my life that you were wrong. No room for negativity today, its a great day to be a Vols hoops fan. :rock: :rock:

That basket we gave up on the inbounds pass at the end of the first half.

And no, this isn't being "negative"--it's the reflective ruing that has been part of the Tennessee basketball experience for generations.

Great to watch. Effort and skill were both on display today.

Only complaint ( if you can call it one) Had hoped to see more of Tatum than Hopson today and still am not real sure why not but I am very proud to be a VOL today...GBO>>>>

Thanx for this team and its effort...

VN Store

Back