Congratulations on a Great Season UT

Cbus4life

I was cheering for you guys today, even though you beat my Buckeyes on Friday and were playing a Big Ten team today.

Thought you guys deserved it, felt for Prince on that last foul call.

I know it is no consolation, but it was a great game, and i thought you were the more talented team. Izzo just somehow manages to get it done.

You've got a great thing going in Knoxville with Pearl and company, and a FF is coming soon, i guarantee it.

Great job on the win Friday, you were the better team, and great job today, despite the loss. Again, I thought you were the better team. Should have been 2-0 against the B10. Wasn't pleased with the officiating, but what can you do.

Well done!

Last edited:
Thank you for being classy. We hope we can keep getting it down like this from now on. High hopes over here

I was cheering for you guys today, even though you beat my Buckeyes on Friday and were playing a Big Ten team today.

Thought you guys deserved it, felt for Prince on that last foul call.

I know it is no consolation, but it was a great game, and i thought you were the more talented team. Izzo just somehow manages to get it done.

You've got a great thing going in Knoxville with Pearl and company, and a FF is coming soon, i guarantee it.

Great job on the win Friday, you were the better team, and great job today, despite the loss. Again, I thought you were the better team. Should have been 2-0 against the B10. Wasn't pleased with the officiating, but what can you do.

Well done!

http://i.bnet.com/blogs/mens-wearhouse.jpg

VN Store

Back