Congrats to UT on a great season.

UKby29

My stinging moment came yesterday. :cray: In hindsight, I can say it was a good season for both your team and mine. Excellent showing for the SEC in the Tourney. I know most folks are still emotional, but I want to wish you well and congratulate you on a great season. Look forward to playing next year.

Seriously, dude. You'll be viewed as nothing but a troll with a junk name like that, no matter what you say in your posts. The equivalent would be me going to a UK board and calling myself, "UT25straight."

He's at least being classy, which can't be said for most of his UK brethren.

My stinging moment came yesterday. :cray: In hindsight, I can say it was a good season for both your team and mine. Excellent showing for the SEC in the Tourney. I know most folks are still emotional, but I want to wish you well and congratulate you on a great season. Look forward to playing next year.

classy post and thanks.

course like I and everyone here have said, you need to change your name so you don't get flak from people

My new Name UT26EvenWithDooley :)

And there is not a thing I can say about that.... :cray:

But, we're a basketball school even when the basketball isn't going well.

Someone PM me with instructions and I'll see about changing my handle to something more acceptable.

And there is not a thing I can say about that.... :cray:

But, we're a basketball school even when the basketball isn't going well.

Someone PM me with instructions and I'll see about changing my handle to something more acceptable.

send a PM to one of the mods on the board or volfreak and they'll help you out with that

VN Store

Back