Free Throws

Catbone

Hit me baby one more time
Our achilles heel all season long.. Great season but it's sad too see it come down to that. Thoughts?

The inbounds play at the end of the half hurt us. They caught us sleeping for an easy basket and then we lose by 2. I know there were a ton of other plays in the game but that one really stands out to me.

Our free throw shooting is dismal. How does Scotty Hopson average 59% or whatever it was...

Bdubs 3 missed free throws along with Scotty's would have given us the win.

Our achilles heel all season long.. Great season but it's sad too see it come down to that. Thoughts?

actually, we hit them very well from the beginning of the SEC tournament up till the this game

so like....the last 6 games or so

I wish they had taken a timeout when they had the ball down one, with 28 seconds left. Anything was better than Scotty shooting with that much time on the clock... Anything and almost anyone (but Steven Pearl).

Williams was gassed when he missed his 2, but Hopson? I agree that FT's are a real problem for the team. MSU also seemed to get 95% of the loose balls. That was inexcusable. Great season, though. I am proud of this team.

VN Store

Back