What the hell kinda of shot was the JP?

Let he who was in the game cast the first stone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Seriously, this is what they drew up in the huddle! I love JP, but long range and him don't go hand in hand!

We could have passed it to Prince and then proceeded to take a timeout.

There was enough time for a half court turn around jumper.

I was wondering why we didn't take a quick timeout. It doesn't matter though. Good season Vols!

Thought we should have used the TO as soon as we caught it but too late now. Great game. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I wouldn't be surprised if Butler doesn't beat Michigan State.

Yeah we had another timeout.

Excellent play.

Yeah, I don't get that. Although, I'm sure that's a pretty stressful situation to be in and maybe it's easy to forget, but why didn't Bruce call a timeout as soon as they could see what the defense was going to be?

you ppl make me sick...we should have won that game no doubt....great game, yeah i love to lose..its awsome

This is pearls only knock we never exacute well at the end of games.... You don't earn points at the end of the game for having timeouts not used!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why call a time out with 1.6 seconds in the game? FOR THAT? THEY CALLED A TIME OUT AND DREW THAT ONE UP?

I don't understand why Prince had the ball there. He's a horrible outside shooter and couldn't hit the barn from that distance.

Yet there were no other shooters to inbound the ball to. Prince was the only one. Where was Goins or Tatum or even Hopson?

There's not a lot you can do with 1.6 seconds left, but you can do better than that.

Bizarre.

No shouldve's, couldve's, ifs, ands or buts. Its called a desperation shot and thats what it looked like. If we had used the final timeout we would have only been able to tip the ball in. Stay positive and proud of this team and staff for doing their best.

VN Store

Back