Raymar Morgan...

Outdors21

A new hope.
Back-to-back possessions where he took 5 steps under 90 seconds to go, and neither is called.

It's garbage like that when I feel like these things have to be fixed in some way.

Am I frustrated? Yes. But I also reviewed both on DVR and they were obviously FIVE steps.

We lost due to free throws and lucky-ass shots from Summers and And-1 plays by MSU in the 2nd half. They won't make those again. Sucks it had to happen there.

Don't complain about officiating, you sound like a Kentucky fan.
I hate to complain about officiating. But if you will look at the history of the NCAA you will see over and over again where BigEast and Big11 teams get call after call. It especially occurs against teams from the SEC except Kentuky. Those two walking call that were obvious to everyone who watched probably cost Tennessee the game. We will never know. But it just happens time and time again in this tournament.

We lost due to free throws and lucky-ass shots from Summers and And-1 plays by MSU in the 2nd half. They won't make those again. Sucks it had to happen there.

Yes, but it makes it more difficult when they blow 3 huge calls in the final 90 seconds, not to mention Wayne should've gotten a 5-second call on Green in the final 45 seconds or so.

Maze also was hacked when he was under the basket and threw it over the backboard. That was the biggest no-call.

This was a game that you could argue either team deserved to win. But for the referees to be so gutless to not make those walking calls takes everything about this game away. The referees had a major role in who won that game. So Knoxvillian stick your head back in the sand and go back to sleep.

Yes, but it makes it more difficult when they blow 3 huge calls in the final 90 seconds, not to mention Wayne should've gotten a 5-second call on Green in the final 45 seconds or so.

Maze also was hacked when he was under the basket and threw it over the backboard. That was the biggest no-call.
Yes, someone with DVR run it back and see if Chism should have been given the 5 second call.

This was a game that you could argue either team deserved to win. But for the referees to be so gutless to not make those walking calls takes everything about this game away. The referees had a major role in who won that game. So Knoxvillian stick your head back in the sand and go back to sleep.

Your name is BearBryant...see your way back to the Alabama boards...oh wait, they don't have anything to talk about because Alabama basketball sucks.

Your name is BearBryant...see your way back to the Alabama boards...oh wait, they don't have anything to talk about because Alabama basketball sucks.
KnoxVillian, I've been a Tennessee Vol fan all my life!!! But I will say bar none BearBryant is the greatest football coach of all time. What is your opinion on the calls people are talking about. Did you see them?

Yes, someone with DVR run it back and see if Chism should have been given the 5 second call.

yes, he should've. He was on him tight for well more than 5 sec.

the ref started his count late, and then re-started it for no reason at all. It was crap.

And since I won't blame our guys for not getting the ball in the hands of our seniors at the end of the game, I'm going to be bitter about those no-calls when the game was in its most crucial juncture.

Bad calls happen for both teams. Its easy to complain about the ones that happen to you, but most people forget about the ones the go in their favor. The refs didn't decide the game so I see no reason to discuss the calls they did or didn't make.

Back-to-back possessions where he took 5 steps under 90 seconds to go, and neither is called.

It's garbage like that when I feel like these things have to be fixed in some way.

Am I frustrated? Yes. But I also reviewed both on DVR and they were obviously FIVE steps.

That's all well and good, but there were also several times where Maze and Goins could have easily been called for a reach in when guarding in the backcourt. In fact, at one point I was like "Wow, they are gonna let them get away with that?". Refs are gonna miss calls in every game, ON BOTH SIDES.

KnoxVillian, check the Wall with all the lettermen. I have 3 blood relatives on that wall!!!

Bad calls happen for both teams. Its easy to complain about the ones that happen to you, but most people forget about the ones the go in their favor. The refs didn't decide the game so I see no reason to discuss the calls they did or didn't make.
KnoxVillane, what calls critical to the outcome of the game went for Tennessee? Why did all the questionable ones at the end go against Tennessee and NONE against Izzo!!!

VN Store

Back