Heartbreaker

Would someone please splain to me how come they could be allllllllllllllll over us without a foul but we breathe on one of them and it's a foul? Geez the officiating s**s...

Great ballgame from both teams. Izzo did a great job of rotating guys that were getting in foul trouble. The Vols managed to avoid folding up like a blanket when we got down 7 early in the second half. I really thought we were toast at that point. Both teams played their hearts out. Left everything on the court.

Great season from the Vols, making history.

lets give it to our vols this year.....nobpdy ever thought they would make this far.
They played great throughout this whole post season, and michigan state is a hell of a team and we scared the liviong s**t out of them. Today i am proud to say "its great to be a Tennessee vol"
and plus the refs didnt help us at all ha
GO VOLS

Great season the Vols made history....does that feel better...when you say that..does it..does it feel better knowing that JP made a clean block at the end and it was called a foul, does it make it better...

Just too many dumb mistakes. You don't advance to the final four turning it over like we did.

We are growing as a program. This year was a step forward, not back.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

don't complain about officiating...it was a fair game

I beg your pardon.. I wasn't complaining- I only asked a simple question.. and oh by the way, fair or not there were a few questionable calls & I'm just a poor old lady.. :dance2:
Thank you for your reply..

While it makes me heartbroken also, I wanted this one more for our seniors more than anyone..

Disappointing but proud to be a Vol! Great game, heartbreaker for sure as I think we could/should have won. Here is to history and a great season!

Would someone please splain to me how come they could be allllllllllllllll over us without a foul but we breathe on one of them and it's a foul? Geez the officiating s**s...

Please. Stop. Calls were pretty square, it sucks, but someone had to win, someone had to lose.

Just too many dumb mistakes. You don't advance to the final four turning it over like we did.

or having your point guard throw it over the backboard
he could have at least gone up and gotten fouled

How many times are we going to have stupid play calling at the end of a game!!!??? Call a timeout and setup some type of a potential shot not just hope for a long **** to win by the worst shooter on he court!!

Overall, the officiating was fair; however, I can't overlook the hug maze/goins (too excited to recognize which one) got before throwing the ball over the backboard in the final seconds. Two made foul shots there, and MSU has the ball down with about 10 seconds to go. I think it would have been a different ending.

LOL oh you guys, girl can't even ask a question........ geez................ begt if a man asks that you'd give him a better answer... This BB sure isn't for women to participate huh? LOL

Heartbreaker indeed, but a great season we made history and we played our guts out. Too many missed free throws towards the very end. But hey great season, this should help with recruiting and hopefully we'll get back to the elite eight and not only that but go further.

VN Store

Back