Bobby Maze gives Melvin a little shapey-dapey

They looked focused! Go vols.

And how bout my boy Mel Goins Quote "Volnation stand up" Hell yea! Lets do this VOLS.

Scotty's body language in the March 27 diaries in the locker room is a little worrisome. His confidence in his game must be shot.

I loved the dunk. I just hate seeing him pass on so many good looks.

I may have been too zoned out to notice but I felt like he let the game flow pretty nicely. He didn't look like he did the last few reg seas games and the 1st in the SEC. I could be wrong but I feel as though he's over it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cool video. They really have a lot of fun together. Some real nice insight when they got serious in the middle. Sounds like the guys truly appreciate the support of fans and alumni. Gotta love this team.

I was hard on Goins right after the incident... and I was completely wrong. The last month of the season he has bee outstanding. Everyone seems to contribute to the team in their own way. Even if they aren't getting mins.

Like Woolridge said in Friday's post-game celebration "How 'bout my cheering?" "OHHHHH!!!" :lol:

Cool video. They really have a lot of fun together. Some real nice insight when they got serious in the middle. Sounds like the guys truly appreciate the support of fans and alumni. Gotta love this team.

I was hard on Goins right after the incident... and I was completely wrong. The last month of the season he has bee outstanding. Everyone seems to contribute to the team in their own way. Even if they aren't getting mins.

Like Woolridge said in Friday's post-game celebration "How 'bout my cheering?" "OHHHHH!!!" :lol:

That was some funny sh!t right there.

VN Store

Back