tyler smith still bleeds orange

Disagree... you are only saying that because of what had happened... you would never had said that in January.

I agree that no one in his or her right mind would have wanted him gone until the incident, it is quite reasonable to think that he may have had issues that were affecting other guys on the team along with his own play.

Most people who carry altered guns do so for a reason. I believe Tyler is a good guy, but he could have been getting to know the wrong people and that could have been why he seemed to lose something this year. That is all speculation, but the change of scenery could turn out to be the best thing that could have happened to both Tyler Smith and the Vols.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Great article. Best of luck Tyler!

I've got great hope for Tyler in his life. I do wish he could have been a part of this.

Thanks Smith for still cheering for the VOLS, your still a VOL in my eyes. Goodluck in whatever you do in live. GO VOLS

"57.1 from beyond the 3-point arc."

All I want to know is where was that when he was here?

Glad to hear he's making the best of his situation. Hopefully he'll be able to get things back in order, support his son and become an upstanding citizen.

I've been thinking about "the incident" quite a bit. Noone knows for sure what really happened but those four guys. Tyler had already entertained the idea of not coming back. For all we know he might have truly decded to be the leader in this bad situation and take the entire fall so noone else would have to. After all, he was in the best position of all four to continue his career if removed from the team.
Could've been all him but something tells me that he decided to make the best out of a stupid decision made by more than just him.

"57.1 from beyond the 3-point arc."

All I want to know is where was that when he was here?

Glad to hear he's making the best of his situation. Hopefully he'll be able to get things back in order, support his son and become an upstanding citizen.

He prob. hasn't shot a lot of three's. JMO

I've been thinking about "the incident" quite a bit. Noone knows for sure what really happened but those four guys. Tyler had already entertained the idea of not coming back. For all we know he might have truly decded to be the leader in this bad situation and take the entire fall so noone else would have to. After all, he was in the best position of all four to continue his career if removed from the team.
Could've been all him but something tells me that he decided to make the best out of a stupid decision made by more than just him.

I agree:thumbsup:

He prob. hasn't shot a lot of three's. JMO

I agree, its just that it was always talked about how he was working on his jump shot and we never got to really see it.

In 12 games for us he had 3 attempts and didn't make one. In 5 games for them he's attempted 7 and made 4 (rough estimate, but the math works).

Thats the one part of his game I think he really should have developed and used. Glad to see he's starting to use it now.

love this thread and the article...
Tyler,if you are reding this.....I still have your back and miss seeing you greatly,please call(you have my cell number,or contact me on FB),I miss my hugs and seeing Amari, keep up the good work,you are making us proud,I'm in St. Louis cheering loud enough for both of us,can't wait til Sept. 4,we'll both be celebrating our same birthdays again,now you should know who this is.....GO VOLS..FINAL FOUR BOUND.....

I am proud of Tyler for taking responsibility and handling this adversity like a man.

Good for him and I hope for all the best in the future.

Glad he is part of the Orange Family.

He stepped up and took responsibility, something many at that age would have been unable and unwilling to do.

Props to Tyler Smith for that and it sounds like he has learned from his mistakes and is making the best of a bad situation.

Tyler leaving allowed J.P. Prince to shine and take over as the point forward for this team. J.P. is a better playmake and passer than Tyler while Tyler was a better scorer.

Good article.....I wish him the best of luck....though I don't think we would have done as well the rest of the season

VN Store

Back