Is this years team likely to be one of those?

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Sports fans, parents, teachers, coaches....will we reference this team when we're teaching perseverance, or overcoming adversity, or the never-give-up attitude, or any of those other life lessons where we always want an example to make our point? Will this season's team be one of those that people (and I'm talking about people that are not UT fans) use as examples, "Look what they did..." kind of thing?

I don't follow basketball as closely as I do football, so as a fan, I know what this season means to me. But I'm not knowledgeable enough to understand the scope of it outside of being a Vol fan.

Can some of you guys give me insight? Thanks!!

I think that makes this victory even sweeter. It is like Crompton this past year on the football team. In this case it is an entire team, but they all have overcome extreme adversity to achieve success. To me, those are the greatest moments in sports.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Elite 8 makes them a great story. A Regional Championship (Final 4) means they will be thought of every time we see that banner in TBA.

I'm a teacher and basketball coach...I've been using their integrity and work ethic since the"incident"...great lesson for students to witness and will reach those students that relateto sports and not regular classroom achievements...even took my team there for a home game this season...wonderful experience....

VN Store

Back