Bruce pearl

congrats to all you vol basketball fans. i talked a lil smack the last two years when kansas played you guys but now im here to say good job and good luck. i actually think UT could win the whole thing how its shaping up now. im diehard jaywahk in bball but pearl and the program are starting to grow on me a lil bit. im lookin forward to watching you guys rout michigan state on the way to the final four. enjoy it. go vols (football)

congrats to all you vol basketball fans. i talked a lil smack the last two years when kansas played you guys but now im here to say good job and good luck. i actually think UT could win the whole thing how its shaping up now. im diehard jaywahk in bball but pearl and the program are starting to grow on me a lil bit. im lookin forward to watching you guys rout michigan state on the way to the final four. enjoy it. go vols (football)
Report directly to Hell.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I liked the comments Bruce made at the end of the game," Our ten were better than their six". It was a team effort and if Hopson would ever get an attitude we might end up in the final four.

Scotty has an attitude, a negative one. Hopefully he will develop a positive, aggresive one in time for the Spartys on Sunday, though to his credit he seems to step up for brief periods when it really counts. GBO!

Hopson will be fine I think he was just still mesmerized by all the lights and sounds or something. The jaychoke fan in this thread has me confused. All vol or you ain't **** in case you didn't get the memo.

Thanks for the "don't listen to what I say" disclaimer homie! Likely saved me a little time.

Scotty has an attitude, a negative one. Hopefully he will develop a positive, aggresive one in time for the Spartys on Sunday, though to his credit he seems to step up for brief periods when it really counts. GBO!

I'd challenge you to pay attention to his reaction on a "normal" good play he makes. Obviously he gets pumped on an oop, but on a steal, or a def stop, or a good pass- he has the EXACT same demeanor as a missed shot. I'd bet his BL is the same for 95% of the game. I dont know him, I assume you don't either, and I also assume your judging by his BL and his percieved demeanor.

Given Hopson's poor production, I'm surprised Pearl hasn't benched him and started Tatum. Such a move would be the best thing for the team, and perhaps bring some new life to Scotty.

This thread is about one of the Elite 8 Coaches in the country - Bruce Pearl. He has given us reason to be proud of our association with UT, not just on the floor, but in every aspect of how he conducts himself. He has no stars, but rather a team of gritty players who probably would not have shined under any other NCAA program. Reminds you of a NCAA football championship team about 13 years ago, doesn't?

If Scotty can take over and dominate the last remaining games then this b-ball team could hang a banner. He is all that is missing, he can be dominate, and he can disappear. Hopefully Sunday he breaks out of it and dominates!!

VN Store

Back