It is official.

AllVolinGA

VOL by birth
Digger Phelps just picked MSU to win Sunday. No news there, right? Maybe that is a good sign. Dick V also went with the Spartans while Hubert kept on giving the VOLs love. Should be a great game.

I thought Digger was gonna cry. No surprise at all, as all Dookie V wanted to talk about was OSU.

Digger's just bitter that his Jack Daniels bottle is running low. Dickie V is too busy planning to rub lotion on Krzyzewski's back if Duke makes it to the Final Four.

Digger Phelps just picked MSU to win Sunday. No news there, right?

Big news for Spartan fans. Digger hates us. Maybe he's close to a psychotic break from the emotional trauma of the his Big East choking. Maybe he hates you guys more than us.

If it's hate that's a pretty big compliment in my eyes. :good!: I like you guys already.

Who cares what Digger thinks, anyways? His bracket went to hell anyways once Notre Dame lost. He had them winning it all

Edit: Where did you see this??? Digger just called us a threat to win the National championship on Gameday Scoreboard

Last edited:
Big news for Spartan fans. Digger hates us. Maybe he's close to a psychotic break from the emotional trauma of the his Big East choking. Maybe he hates you guys more than us.

If it's hate that's a pretty big compliment in my eyes. :good!: I like you guys already.
The Big Least has sucked this tourney. Digger and Dickie are ESPN shills and are irrelevant. Should be a good game but I see the Vols headed to the Final Four. Glad to see you hopped aboard the crazy train..
YouTube - Randy Rhoads - Crazy Train Video (From Tribute Album)

Who cares what Digger thinks, anyways? His bracket went to hell anyways once Notre Dame lost. He had them winning it all

Edit: Where did you see this??? Digger just called us a threat to win the National championship on Gameday Scoreboard

That's a really bold statement.

Actually, I don't really take any offense to the experts picking against us. At this point, it's pretty comical to me.

They've been on fire with their picks so far. I like our chances even more now.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bet your arse BP already has the neg clips on file. Our boys will think they shouldn't have a shot by tipoff.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If we get to the final four I want every single panelist except Hubert picking against us

That's how superstitious I'm getting. I can't wait for Sunday, and if we win it's going to be a loooooooooooong week

VN Store

Back