The single most bitter game thread I've ever read.

Some of the stuff in that thread was so dumb as to be funny. Lulz at Maryland fans.

Man, that is some bitter whiney garbage on that site. They all sound so close to suicide over losing a game. I know I take it hard when Tennessee loses but, it's not the end of the world. "...there better be some big payoff for being a fan of the most toyed with program in all of collegiate sports." What?! How does he figure this? Is Maryland even nationally relevant in any sport these days?

I will now only refer to Maryland as "The Turtles." At least make it a rabid turtle or something...nothing scary about a Turtle.

Wow, that thread is ridiculous. They're bitter because they couldn't beat MSU basically without Lucas? I love how they think they're a FF lock had they won that game. I'm not even sure they would've beaten Northern Iowa.

Shoot, then that just leaves almost relevant in basketball, used to be relevant a long, long time ago in Lacrosse and then of course, the national horseshoe championships.

Seems like Tennessee is trying to escape Ohio this year as well, buckeyevol. Considering Ohio, then Ohio State and all... Must have been a very rewarding couple of weeks for you!

That's the kind of stuff I love to see. For all of their *****ing and moaning, we're still in the tournament and they're parked in front of their keyboards foaming at the mouth.

Sorry, Maryland fans. Feel free to keep watching while the real basketball teams duke it out.

A team that lost to NIT teams William & Mary and Cincy "would beat Tennessee by 10+?"

"There's no way we lose to Tennessee or Northern Iowa FML!"

Haha those fans are ridiculous. I thought about joining just to tell them how stupid they are, but then decided it wasn't worth the effort.

My best friend is a Terp. I felt awful for him last week, the way they lost. But after reading all that shiat, I take it back. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Suck it, turtles. Enjoy sitting there in the urinal that is College Park, MD, and watching us on TV.

The best part is that that's a pay site. All of those bitter nimrods are ponying up twenty bucks a year to whinge about how awful their teams are.

My best friend is a Terp. I felt awful for him last week, the way they lost. But after reading all that shiat, I take it back. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Suck it, turtles. Enjoy sitting there in the urinal that is College Park, MD, and watching us on TV.

The best part is that that's a pay site. All of those bitter nimrods are ponying up twenty bucks a year to whinge about how awful their teams are.

Ain't it grand?

VN Store

Back