SEC v Big Ten

MikeHamiltonFan

The SEC is better. It will be clear Sunday when the SEC has two teams left and the Big Ten has zero.

I said Elite 8 was the goal. To all the doubters and haters, keep hating.

Pearl has done this without elite talent, he will have elite talent from now on and everyone who doubted him will look idiotic.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We should win this game.. we'll see how our team reacts being favored. this is going to be an extremely tough game in the eiite 8

The SEC is better. It will be clear Sunday when the SEC has two teams left and the Big Ten has zero.

Pearl has done this without elite talent, he will have elite talent from now on and everyone who doubted him will look idiotic.
your predictions have still sucked.

There's always one that has to come and ruin the night.

MHF is that guy.

your predictions have still sucked.
Who does Florida play in their regional final? Also, I'm having real problems finding a score for Mississippi State's NCAA games. Can anyone help? I'm betting they are on the same page with those of Memphis and Charlotte.

Who does Florida play in their regional final? Also, I'm having real problems finding a score for Mississippi State's NCAA games. Can anyone help? I'm betting they are on the same page with those of Memphis and Charlotte.

Florida had a shot at the Final Four.

Does that mean if Butler wins the title the Horizon League becomes the best in college hoops by virtue of having the last team standing?

Utep made the tournament. I would love for all the people who said they know bball to show up in this thread. You were wrong, I was right. Truth hurts
You were wrong about Pearl, wrong about the big ten, wrong about so much. UF did make the tournament...the sec is better this year than the big ten...

By this logic, the SEC is better than the Big East too :crazy:

Utep made the tournament. I would love for all the people who said they know bball to show up in this thread. You were wrong, I was right. Truth hurts
You were wrong about Pearl, wrong about the big ten, wrong about so much. UF did make the tournament...the sec is better this year than the big ten...

All this time I had hopes of a big catastrophic ending for you.

But you show up to be a killjoy.

Does my signature still show the brilliance of lofton? Funny to be away and come back to find that the cabal is firmly out of power an that the forum has lots of real fans of our great coach

Will Tennessee get a bunch of "alley oops and nice dunks" in the game Sunday? If not, I hope we lose for being so boring. We need to get back to pressing and chucking threes.

Does my signature still show the brilliance of lofton? Funny to be away and come back to find that the cabal is firmly out of power an that the forum has lots of real fans of our great coach

Luckily throughout this whole sabbatical you were on, no one missed you.

Yet we still had some laughs about how ignorant your posts were.

Yet you came back to continue the ignorance. Must have been a tough case you were working on. Ambulance wreck?

All this time I had hopes of a big catastrophic ending for you.

But you show up to be a killjoy.
You have to love moving standards. He doesn't seem to be saying much about his prediction of six SEC teams making the tournament. The whole thing about the SEC getting more teams into the field than the Big Ten is getting much play either. I'm just waiting to hear how good NC State, DePaul, Virginia, and Charlotte are again.

Luckily throughout this whole sabbatical you were on, no one missed you.
Yet you came back to continue the ignorance. Must have been a tough case you were working on. Ambulance wreck?

What is it with you and ambulances? :lolabove:

You have to love moving standards. He doesn't seem to be saying much about his prediction of six SEC teams making the tournament. The whole thing about the SEC getting more teams into the field than the Big Ten is getting much play either. I'm just waiting to hear how good NC State, DePaul, Virginia, and Charlotte are again.

Arizona was a beast too.

You quoting the nitwit is defeating my ignore list designation of him.

I am honestly sorry. If I force his unfounded egotistical and moronic boastings on others, I am sinking to his level. I will try to be more considerate of those who have completely tired of it. I still find it amusing.

I am honestly sorry. If I force his unfounded egotistical and moronic boastings on others, I am sinking to his level. I will try to be more considerate of those who have completely tired of it. I still find it amusing.
I appreciate that my brother.

VN Store

Back