Sparty it is....

Izzo = best coach in that nation IMO.. Thad matta isnt far behind. we are far superior to this team talent wise but bruce will have to bring an outstanding gameplan to this game. which im sure he knows

I think Sparty is in line for an A$$ kickin. They lost one of their top players and are trying to figure out their NEW line-up. We already dealt with that, just like OSU, they can't run all night with our 10 best players !

Izzo = best coach in that nation IMO.. Thad matta isnt far behind. we are far superior to this team talent wise but bruce will have to bring an outstanding gameplan to this game. which im sure he knows
Matta is well behind the best coaches in the country.

In case anyone is out of the loop, Michigan State lost their best player in the second round to a torn achilles. Tom Izzo is a great coach, so I suspect that we will have our hands full regardless.

GO BIG ORANGE!

Izzo may be one of the best in the country, but he is not the best. I give that honor to Krzyzewski, maybe Boeheim.

Welcome to VolNation... the land of Pearl supporters.

Any insight on the game from the MSU perspective?

I really don't know what to expect right now, but I bet Tom Izzo is already dissecting film. I doubt he'll even sleep. I think, even with all of our program's success, we're just happy to be here right now. It's been a tough postseason for us.

As you likely know, our star PG Kalin Lucas is out and our other regular starting G Chris Allen is still having foot problems. How F Delvon Roe continues to play in the pain that he's in is also a huge mystery to me.

Your team scares me because you have some quickness, and I'm afraid you'll trap us. Our ball-handling was shaky late in the Maryland game after Lucas went down. Backup PG Korie Lucious seems to be getting in rhythm in his new role, though, and Durrell Summers is hitting some key shots.

Congrats on your win against Ohio State -- very tough "D" on Turner and was glad to see the refs didn't bail him out.

This is the best time of the year!

I really don't know what to expect right now, but I bet Tom Izzo is already dissecting film. I doubt he'll even sleep. I think, even with all of our program's success, we're just happy to be here right now. It's been a tough postseason for us.

As you likely know, our star PG Kalin Lucas is out and our other regular starting G Chris Allen is still having foot problems. How F Delvon Roe continues to play in the pain that he's in is also a huge mystery to me.

Your team scares me because you have some quickness, and I'm afraid you'll trap us. Our ball-handling was shaky late in the Maryland game after Lucas went down. Backup PG Korie Lucious seems to be getting in rhythm in his new role, though, and Durrell Summers is hitting some key shots.

Congrats on your win against Ohio State -- very tough "D" on Turner and was glad to see the refs didn't bail him out.

Thanks for the insight. It should be a good game.

Our D is really good.....We practically shut down OSU in the second half except for Turner. Our length gives opposing teams some serious problems as well.

Welcome to VN :hi:

Giant moose said it.... there is no other coach I'd want in a "two day turnaround" situation other than Izzo... the players get it done on a friday, The coaches get it done on the sunday!!

This MSU can run at times... has a ton of talent, but has had chemistry issues all season... If they can put it all together they can beat anyone! I think the X-Factor in this game will be Raymar Morgan... if he can keep out of foul trouble early he will be huge... other than that, it depends on how the "M*A*S*H unit" (Chris Allen and Delvon Roe) play.....

should be a good game.....

VN Store

Back