Was this one of the best games UT has ever played?

I think we were just better than this team. We killed them in the paint and on defense. That's where games are won in March.

Made a lot mistakes, too many unforced turnovers. If OSU doesn't shoot lights-out from 3pt line, this would have been a comfortable win.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Based on what was at stake and the quality of the opponent away from home, it definitely has to be up there.

The best game has to be the Memphis game in 2008.

+10000. I'm not even sure that a championship game could touch that. Same state battling for #1/#2 spot in the country....pretty awesome. Though....a win over Kentucky for a NC would probably top it. It's still Cal, and beating Kentucky is always nice.

That Memphis game was absolutely nuts!!! That game was fun as hell. The entire bar was in a frenzy.

I might be crazy.. but i didn't think we really played all that well. Our defense was lax at times.. although it was good when it mattered most in the end. We shot 26% from 3... and only hit 4. The game had the feel that it was out of reach several times... and yet everytime i looked up we were right back in it...

If we come out and actually hit some threes and have the post play we had tonight.... then I think we may all reach a new level of happiness come Sunday!

In my opinion, this could be the greatest game I have ever seen our guys play.:rock:

No, if we're going for best I'd have to say either 2008 game against Memphis for the #1 spot,

the game against #2 Texas at Austin in 2005 where we beat them 98-75 and it was over before the second half when we were up on them 48-28 at halftime

or the 2007 win over #4 Florida where we just blew them up

Last edited:
Great game well played by both teams with a sensational finish!!!!

CONGRATS AND

GO VOLS!!!!!

VN Store

Back