Let the Bandwagon Jumping Begin.

Manvol

What's My Age Again?
CBS is on boared, ESPN next?? I love it, making the experts eat their words. Great Job guys. Go Vols..

Cut espn a break, Hubert Davis has said for the last 2 years that we could beat the Lakers.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hate bandwagon/fairweather fans more than I hate uk fans...oh wait they are the same thing.

I hope they don't jump on. Our boys play better when they're are the underdog and when everyone is doubting them.

I agree, stay off our wagon true vol fans only. Go Vols!!

Ironically Digger, Vitale and the rest of the ESPN crew have hated allyear long on the two most underrated and hottest teams in the tournament: UT and Baylor.

Meanwhile, Hubert Davis is the only talking head who has praised both UT and Baylor all year and talked both of them up as being the most underrated teams in the country.

I usually watch the game on mute because they always bring up the suspensions and the loss of Tyler Smith. I can't stand that! They act like they don't deserve to be there. Yeah it happened but move on! Every team has issues, but they don't dare bring that up.

Vitale still thinks Puke..I mean, Duke is the best team in the country and no one compares. Let his shiny bald head hate.

I'm enjoying going around the different boards (including this one) and watching all the "UT Fans" jumping on the bandwagon. I'm talking about the ones that have been whining and bit***ng since January about every member on this team and CBP. Fortunately, UT and all the boards (including this one) have many great fans that outnumber them by a huge volume. The victory tonight is for the real fans.

Amen! When it comes to the vols, my dedication to them can be summed up be the postal service creed, "We are mothers and fathers. And sons and daughters. Who every day go about our lives with duty, honor and pride. And neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, nor the winds of change, nor a nation challenged, will stay us from the swift completion of our appointed rounds. Ever!" GBO!

Being the highest seed, Cinderella is clad in BIG ORANGE!

I'm enjoying going around the different boards (including this one) and watching all the "UT Fans" jumping on the bandwagon. I'm talking about the ones that have been whining and bit***ng since January about every member on this team and CBP. Fortunately, UT and all the boards (including this one) have many great fans that outnumber them by a huge volume. The victory tonight is for the real fans.

Great insight.

VN Store

Back