Evan Turner

volguess06

He is one of my favorite players.

Hated watching him make all those shots against us tonight.

But...

This kid is a class act and he is probably my favorite player outside of a UT player. The kid killed us tonight and if he got that shot off, which JP swatted, i thought he would have made it.

Will be rooting for this kid hard in the NBA, just thought i would share

But...

This kid is a class act and he is probably my favorite player outside of a UT player. The kid killed us tonight and if he got that shot off, which JP swatted, i thought he would have made it.

class acts dont mumble what he mumbled at the refs....it was plain as day what he said..

That kid can flat out play...I would love to see him in a Miami Heat Uniform...He is going to be a hell of a pro player.

Turner is the best player I've seen this year. But, he is no point guard. Too bad OSU didn't have one this year to seen him play his natural position.

class acts dont mumble what he mumbled at the refs....it was plain as day what he said..

Ehh...I seen him do that multiple times, what do you expect? It's a game of emotions man, doesn't mean he isn't a classy guy.

Great player. Probably the best in the nation. I didn't like however how he thought that all ball block at the very end was a foul though.

Great player. Probably the best in the nation. I didn't like however how he thought that all ball block at the very end was a foul though.

I would think that anyone would have reacted that way...he seems like a really good kid.

You may think he is a classy guy, but I didn't think it was classy that after the game he walked off the court without shaking anyone's hand.

But...

The kid is a great player no doubt but I noticed that Mr. Class Act marched off the court straight to the locker room without participating in the postgame handshake.

Not that I care, just putting it out there....

My hat goes off to him, as well as, the rest of the OSU players. They play ironman basketball. That takes heart, toughness, and skill. E Turner is a hell of a player, and without him tonight, they lose baaad.

My hat goes off to him, as well as, the rest of the OSU players. They play ironman basketball. That takes heart, toughness, and skill. E Turner is a hell of a player, and without him tonight, they lose baaad.

Yea, i thought with their short bench we would win by 10+.. but man they brought it

Only thing I don't agree with was he thought the last shot was a foul. He pretty much said that in the pressed. But if I was him. I woulda thought the same thing. Great player though wish his the beat of luck
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Only thing I don't agree with was he thought the last shot was a foul. He pretty much said that in the pressed. But if I was him. I woulda thought the same thing. Great player though wish his the beat of luck

JP definitely got ALL ball.. a great play by JP.. i would have thought foul too just because it was at the last second. but the refs finally treated us right and didnt call a BS foul

I never have understood the handshake thing. Its a great show of sportsmanship but when you've spent 40 minutes competing at that intensity, I give a pass if you don't want to shake the other guys hand. Its nice but I don't see it as this great atrocity if it doesn't happen.

I never have understood the handshake thing. Its a great show of sportsmanship but when you've spent 40 minutes competing at that intensity, I give a pass if you don't want to shake the other guys hand. Its nice but I don't see it as this great atrocity if it doesn't happen.

Maybe its because i've played golf my whole life, but, in any sport, after the game you should be respectful and shake the other teams hand.

VN Store

Back