Finals vs UK

Squoshua17

I'm not predicting. We could easily lose before then. But for the sake of everyone that hates Kentucky, we need to be in the finals. I think we're the only team that can even hang with them. If we lose before the finals, then I'd say there is a 100% chance that our neighbor to the north brings home a net-draped trophy.

rather play Kentucky than Duke. we know them a lot better. and we beat them this season.
same goes for Kentucky though. they'll think that playing us will be like the easiest final ever. LOL

SEC has some deep pockets too... It wouldn't surprise me to start getting some ref love on Sunday.

Wouldn't it be ironic with all of the gushing the "experts" do over the Big East and Big 10 to have 2 SEC teams in the finals?

That would be a weird feeling for me. I'd be happy we were in the finals but I think UK is a monster and might make that game ugly. I wish WVU could beat them in some slugfest tomorrow.

WVU will definitely have something to say about this. They are a very good team, arguably 2nd best after Kentucky. Huge Mountaineer fan tomorrow.

Take a deep breath guys......we are in the elite 8 not the championship game. With that said, didn't we beat them already this year? That would be a toss up game to me with all of the emotions on the floor.

To be very honest...I would much rather avoid playing UK...Got to hope they get beat and if they do then its open season...So far they look like the best team in the tournament....Not afraid of them but think we have a better chance with anyone but them...We don't match up well with them.

This is still the same UK team that beat the same UT team by 29 on a neutral floor not even a month ago. Keep that in mind people

To be very honest...I would much rather avoid playing UK...Got to hope they get beat and if they do then its open season...So far they look like the best team in the tournament....Not afraid of them but think we have a better chance with anyone but them...We don't match up well with them.

We matched up well against them in our 2nd regular season game... Scotty Hopson is key. If he were to get out of his slump, we can beat ANYBODY.

This is still the same UK team that beat the same UT team by 29 on a neutral floor not even a month ago. Keep that in mind people

You are a nutcase if you can honestly say that was a "neutral floor". There were 15,000 UK fans there - not excluding the officals. I hate to complain about refs (I know its cliche), but that was one of the WORST games called by an offical I have ever seen.

You are a nutcase if you can honestly say that was a "neutral floor". There were 15,000 UK fans there - not excluding the officals. I hate to complain about refs (I know its cliche), but that was one of the WORST games called by an offical I have ever seen.

Point remains, they beat us soundly that day. Yes we've beaten them, but they've beaten us twice.

How many UK fans do you think are going to be in Indy if they make it.

I just hope UK gets by WVU. Would love to see a UK/UT final.:good!:

SEC Team or not, screw Kentucky. Go West "By God" Virginia. If they did beat us in the finals, we would be National Champs after they vacate the win. Sorry, couldnt help myself.

Don't want Duke or anyone else...we believe we can beat them, and I believe our path is easy enough to get there.

Program has come a LONG WAY since Buzz Peterson !!!

VN Store

Back