Congrats from an Ohio State Fan

PasadenaBrian

A well played game by the Vols. Keep that physical edge for the rest of the tourney.

Best of luck moving forward, and well done.

Thanks for the nice words. Ohio State played very well tonight as well. Maybe we can meet up again next year but a round or two later in the tourney :)

A well played game by the Vols. Keep that physical edge for the rest of the tourney.

People like you make me believe that there is some hope left in humanity. Thank you for making the toughest gesture a fan can make.

I thought my wife was going to vomit. She was so freaking out at the end. I thought the zebras were trying to give OSU the edge during the game. They let them play it out during the end. Hella game.

People like you make me believe that there is some hope left in humanity. Thank you for making the toughest gesture a fan can make.

It's never a problem when you are dealing with class fans and a class program. Tennessee has both.

Thanks for putting up with us Buckeyes invading your board this past week, and give them hell moving forward.

I HATE good games!

I do too especially when I live in an area where I couldn't watch. I thought CBS had alternate channels and maybe they did for everyone except Dish Network.....uggggghhhh! Good luck Vols making it to the Final Four!

Pasadena, great post and thanks for the great sportsmanship!

epitome of class, turner is one heck of a player and i look forward to seeing him in the nba for years to come.

Keep your head up, Brian. Your team played well, and you are a credit to your fanbase.

Good luck on getting your tequila needs met.

It's never a problem when you are dealing with class fans and a class program. Tennessee has both.

Thanks for putting up with us Buckeyes invading your board this past week, and give them hell moving forward.
Your guys played a helluva game and should walk out of the arena with their heads held high.

Turner is going to be a hell of an NBA player....Great game by Ohio St...I am proud of our boys playing with such passion.

Thanks for the respectable post. No lie I didn't think we were gonna pull it off until we got the 5 point lead with 3:40 left. There is no doubt in my mind that the X factor was your lack of depth. BP banked on it working and it did. Your guys lost their legs collectively in the last 7 or so minutes. I would not want to play you guys again. Stay classy Pasadena! Hell of an effort.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cheers to all who posted the kind words. I am out of here for now, I enjoyed the banter and look forward to our next meeting, whatever the sport may be. Thanks again for the hospitality, and Go Bucks!

VN Store

Back