Michigan State or Northern Iowa?

robvols

No Kansas, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan State's key player done

and there is Northern Iowa, who has that guy whose last name starts with a F and showed up the JHawks.

Who would you rather have?

I can't wait to watch the game to see who would be best. I'll get back at you later! Either way ENJOY THIS BABY!!!!

Whoever it is, it's not a walkover. Now that St. Mary's is gone, there isn't anybody that doesn't deserve it.

No Kansas, WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan State's key player done

and there is Northern Iowa, who has that guy whose last name starts with a F and showed up the JHawks.

Who would you rather have?

UNI has Ferokmadesh i don't want any part of him.... bring on the fighting izzos

The Vol fans want to thank The Ohio Bobcats for making this run possible and Northern Iowa, and whoever beat OkSt.

I had the Vols in the Elite 8 in my ESPN bracket...I don't care who the Vols play from here on out....

The Vols have proven they can beat anyone, so bring them on! I think I'd rather have Michigan State so our focus will be guaranteed. UNI just screams Cinderella and would get so much love it would be disgusting.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Michigan State..I live 15 minutes away from MSU's campus, and all of the people around me are hardcore spartan fans..I would love for us to beat them so i can rub it in their faces.

Michigan State..I live 15 minutes away from MSU's campus, and all of the people around me are hardcore spartan fans..I would love for us to beat them so i can rub it in their faces.

I think I'd rather play MSU with Lucas out.

Welcome to the Nation:hi:

I really dont know much about these two teams. But if we played like we did tonight my gut is we can beat either one.

It doesn't matter who we play, it's gonna be a tough game, hope our coaches are scouting this game really hard right now, and starting on the gameplan....seems like it's a nice advantage to play the first game so you can relax and scout if you win

VN Store

Back