Official Tennessee v. Ohio State Game Thread. Sweet 16 Baby!

RockyTop411

Tennessee vs. Ohio State
NCAA Sweet Sixteen
Friday, March 26 | 7:07 p.m. ET | TV: CBS
Edward Jones Dome | St. Louis, Mo.

Tennessee Volunteers 27-8

G- #3 Bobby Maze (SR.)
G- #32 Scotty Hopson (SO.)
G- #30 J.P. Prince (SR.)
F- #4 Wayne Chism (SR.)
C- #33 Brian Williams (JR.)

Ohio State Buckeyes 29-7

G- #21 Evan Turner (JR.)
G- #44 William Buford (SO.)
G- #33 Jon Diebler (JR.)
F- #23 David Lighty (JR.)
F- #52 Dallas Lauderdale (JR.)

Tennessee Keys to the game:

- Evan Turner is going to get his points. We can't let 1 or 2 other kids get hot (i.e. Diebler, Lighty).
- Wayne Chism has got to take the game over. If we're going to win the game, we're going to rely on the senior.
- Keep the game going fast. We take bad shots from half court offense. Force OSU to run and force turnovers early and don't look back (i.e. 2007).
- Force Lauderdale and Lighty into foul trouble and you'll see Thad sweating early with his 1 man bench.

:good!:

Go Vols!

YouTube - 2008-2009 Tennesee Basketball

We ready, say what, say what, we ready for yall!!!!!! GO VOLS Lets move on down the line boys.

Hey RockyTop,

I just wanted to personally thank you for creating that other account, OSUBuckeyes, and riling up a bunch of Vol fans by pretending to be a buckeye douchebag and furthering the perception that OSU fans are arrogant jerks. Really - thanks for doing that - it was so nice of you.

Hey RockyTop,

I just wanted to personally thank you for creating that other account, OSUBuckeyes, and riling up a bunch of Vol fans by pretending to be a buckeye douchebag and furthering the perception that OSU fans are arrogant jerks. Really - thanks for doing that - it was so nice of you.

Like our fanbase really needs help with that...

I see the winner of this game going to the final four, perhaps further. I also see where the Vols have three seniors in the starting lineup. That usually means a difficult exit from the tournament.

Doesn't Chism score from just about everywhere? Haven't seen him play in a long time.

What a game this will be, I expect a tie or 2-3 point game going into the final minute...I hope my nerves can handle it!

Let's Go Vols!:rock::clapping::rock:

Wayne, JP, and Bobby take us to the promise land!:dance2:

I see the winner of this game going to the final four, perhaps further. I also see where the Vols have three seniors in the starting lineup. That usually means a difficult exit from the tournament.

Doesn't Chism score from just about everywhere? Haven't seen him play in a long time.

Yeah Chism does, and it is a great weapon to have, as long as he takes his 3's selectively, when he is 1-2 or 2-3, it's great but there are games where he goes 0-5 or 1-7, which is too many attempts for him, lately though he has been taking smart shots from beyond the arc

pearl.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a Coverage Map?
I know I'm probably getting St. Mary's...

I know I can find the games online, but they usually lag a little bit, 30 seconds behind, and sometimes they aren't the greatest quality.

But I'll hook the laptop to the TV and hope for the best.

VN Store

Back