Anything Worse..

Scottyhop

than UT students wearing Ohio State stuff on campus. Sitting in the library looking at this kid and am having a hard time holding myself back from spitting on him.

than UT students wearing Ohio State stuff on campus. Sitting in the library looking at this kid and am having a hard time holding myself back from spitting on him.
If UT survives the weekend, I'll wear my UT shirt to classes on Monday...

Lol.

I understand the anger and resentment but don't spit on him. That's nasty.

Just tell him you think he is a "f***ing loser and you don't consider him a real Vol".

If he wants to step up to the plate... then you spit in his eyes and punch him in the face.

Be sure to kick him while he is down.

I'm a vol fan in KY. I wear the orange all the time and am often derided for it. Props to the kid for loving his team in a hostile environment.

just boo him

i think the people that wear florida stuff around campus want the attention so i ignore them.

but other schools, why not.

Every time I wore my orange on gameday we lost. So...I've stopped wearing it. The last time I wore orange was when we got smacked around by UK. I'm not that superstitious but I must admit that I haven't wore orange once since we've been on this 2-game winning streak.

I'm not that superstitious but I must admit that I haven't wore orange once since we've been on this 2-game winning streak.

Now, if you would just keep from ever wearing your orange and we would schedule teams like SDS and Ohio all year, we can go undefeated.

Now, if you would just keep from ever wearing your orange and we would schedule teams like SDS and Ohio all year, we can go undefeated.

Bash Ohio all you want but I thought SDSU was pretty freakin legit, especially with the way they matched up with us. Leonard is gonna be a beast next year, the ball looks like a tennis ball in those hands. They were extremely long, one of the best interior teams we played all year, if they had any bit of 3 point shooting who knows where they would be right now.

My son wear's his Tennessee stuff to his classes at Memphis all the time......he has had some interesting comments....

I dont understand why I see so much Gator and Bama stuff. I scoff at the people who wear that crap. I don't care where you're from. If you know anything about UT, you know damn well we all hate the gators and the tide. It's not a cool thing to "go against the grain" in this case. And pleading ignorance is no excuse either. I will never understand the motives of these people.

You are a *** if you root for another major school above your school if they are a major school. Bottom line.

You all are the IDIOTS, Scottyhop and volfromnash. First of, you never spit on anymore or anyone's property that just shows what kind of person you are AKA not a true vol fan. Second if someone wants to show off another school spirit who cares. It makes it that much better when we beat them and you see them wearing that t-shirt again. Get a life and don't make stupid threads next time. Its cool to be passionate about your school but do not disgrace others during the process.

You all are the IDIOTS, Scottyhop and volfromnash. First of, you never spit on anymore or anyone's property that just shows what kind of person you are AKA not a true vol fan. Second if someone wants to show off another school spirit who cares. It makes it that much better when we beat them and you see them wearing that t-shirt again. Get a life and don't make stupid threads next time. Its cool to be passionate about your school but do not disgrace others during the process.

You are funny. Good thing you came in and cleared this up. :good!:

Nothing wrong with someone supporting their team unless of course it's Florida or Bama like someone else in this thread said.

I gave a kid a little grief for wearing an OSU football shirt yesterday. If he can wear the shirt on UT's campus, I can give him a little hell for it.

Big deal. I get crap from Florida and Alabama fans when I am traveling out of town and wearing a Tennessee hat. So what?

What's up your ass? I never verbally abuse them nor do I "spit" on them. I shake my head and move on. Disgracing others? I dont think they asked for your protection and I think they are asking for it when they put that stuff on. I think you need some thinker skin.

I'm a vol fan in KY. I wear the orange all the time and am often derided for it. Props to the kid for loving his team in a hostile environment.

My freshman year at Berea College, just south of Lexington was 1988....imagine wearing orange that fall! My senior year, Jamal Mashburn and Gimel Martinez would come to a little bar we frequented in Richmond and although the Monster Mash got a kick out of the occasional "Big Orange" polos that a couple of us would wear. Martinez, on the other hand, would look down his rather big beak at us.

You are a *** if you root for another major school above your school if they are a major school. Bottom line.
I disagree to an extent. I was born and raised in Tennessee, but moved to Kentucky and went to high school here. I wanted to go to UT, but out of state tuition is ridiculously high. I had a full academic scholarship to Louisville so it would have been crazy for me to turn that down and pay out of state tuition. I support UofL, but UT is MY TEAM and I always root for them over UofL (even 2 years ago in the tourney).

I disagree to an extent. I was born and raised in Tennessee, but moved to Kentucky and went to high school here. I wanted to go to UT, but out of state tuition is ridiculously high. I had a full academic scholarship to Louisville so it would have been crazy for me to turn that down and pay out of state tuition. I support UofL, but UT is MY TEAM and I always root for them over UofL (even 2 years ago in the tourney).

I can deal with Louisville. They hate UK just like we do. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

VN Store

Back