I think CNNSI has a great Fraud case against Seth Davis

Wise-Vol

Breaking down the Sweet 16; latest buzz on coaching carousel - Seth Davis - SI.com

Seriously, do they actually pay this guy for the stuff he writes?

"Unlike Ohio U, the Buckeyes have a big man inside (Dallas Lauderdale) who can bang with Wayne Chism."

So, let me get this straight -- Lauderdale may prevent Chism from scoring 4 points in the paint like he did against Ohio?

Or maybe he's talking about rebounding. Lauderdale does average 5.2 rebounds per game and he got a staggering 4 against Ga. Tech.

Hmmm, maybe he means someone who can foul Chism without it being called. Because if that statement forms half of Davis' analysis of the UT team in this match-up, he has to be talking about that because nothing else makes sense.

And what about Brian Williams? You know, the guy who scored 8 points in the paint against Ohio.

Or maybe we are playing 4 on 4 for this game? Because Ohio had a 6'10 250 pound center and a 6'8 225 PF. Does David Lighty at 6'5 225 present a bigger banger than 6'8 225 Washington from Ohio? You know Washington -- the kid who had a double/double against Georgetown, the former love of Seth Davis' life. I can't figure how Ohio had a guy in the post who could bang with Greg Monroe, but for some reason not with Chism.

I don't mind folks picking Ohio State. I actually like being the underdog. But, what would be nice is if you are going to tout yourself as a college basketball analyst, that you actually provide some analysis.

Who cares, he had us out in the opening round as the first upset. The man is completely clueless on what he is doing.

His idea of success is how many emails or comments he gets after an article.

Chism has 4 inches on him and we have Big Williams also on the inside, who is bigger than anyone they put against him.

And how would you know THAT? :)

Only kidding.

As for Seth Davis, he is one of the biggest tools in the history of his profession. There have been multiple occassions where I would have paid several benjamins to see Davis and Billy Packer Bungee Jump with a rope that was too long.

For all of the people taking the time to write "who cares" in a thread . . .

Who cares if you don't care?

VN Store

Back