Verne and Bill again for our game(s) this weekend

Do they still show multiple games at the same time in the Sweet Sixteen? I wasn't able to watch either of the first two games on TV. Had to watch them on the computer.

Do they still show multiple games at the same time in the Sweet Sixteen? I wasn't able to watch either of the first two games on TV. Had to watch them on the computer.

Yes, if you would have clicked the links and looked at the times, you would have already known that now though, wouldn't you?

Bill will fellate the buckeyes MUCH worse than Kellogg would. You guys will get sick of hearing him gush over the Buckeyes - hell I do.

ONIONS! Haha love when Bill gives that call after a guy takes and hits a clutch shot, like when Melvin hit his 4th 3 gainst SDSU

Edit: Has anyone seen the coverage map for Fridays games yet? I can only find Thursdays...

Last edited:
This will be interesting. I didn't watch the OSU game, but they were gushing over UT in the Ohio game. Couldn't say enough about Chism and Williams' CBP impersonation. I would expect that to change, however, as we will shift from the favorite to the underdog.

I have the remedy for Verne everytime he says WOW or one of his other fav punch lines take a shot, kill your beer, etc....

VN Store

Back