Wayne will make you smile

Ericvol2096

Quiz'N'Vol
I thought this was a cool and funny blurb about Wayne. Hope to have a few more games w/ this guy in a Vol uniform!:)

Future Guarantees: NCAA Tournament - CBSSports.com

2. Wayne Chism will make you smile: As if the whole big guy shooting threes with a headband barely attached to his head didn’t give it away, Wayne Chism is one of the most engaging and quotable players in college basketball. When he isn’t telling reporters that "Every second I'm with you is another second I'm not at Waffle House” (another line I use on my wife) or exaggerating injuries to get girls (JP Prince’s words), he’s talking trash to anyone who will listen. And, at some point, he will make you smile doing so

I love Wayne.

Next year will be the first year since I started really caring about UT basketball/college basketball that Wayne won't be there :(

I agree I will miss Wayne as well. I wish I had saved those Youtube videos he did.....Those were hilarious. My wife says he looks like a precious moments doll which I think is funny as well. Hope we got a few more with him and can send him out on a high note.

Great guy.. he deserves atleast one more game as a vol. Gunna miss him next year!

Wayne's public speaking abilities have improved exponentially since starting his freshman year. Good for him!

I will miss Wayne as equally as I miss chris loften. I wish I could shake the guys hand one time.

If you are at the game you may get to....they may go up in the family seats after their game...watch for that...after MTSU game in Dec. he came up and sat right next to me(but I was seated 2 feet from his mother) And yes he is extremely funny...he always makes me laugh....

I have the newspaper framed from Wayne's freshman year (my junior year) when we beat Florida to have a perfect home record. I hope that I end up having the player that led us to our first final four in that frame after this weekend!

VN Store

Back