Woolridge has a new song. (Baller Vol Sweet 16)

heard the song yesterday. Liked how he said he's a vol till he dies and he all about whatever it takes for the team to win. I really hope he has a breakout junior year to shut all the haters up, a kid with this much love for the vols no matter if he's sitting the bench or playing every minute is a plus IMO.

I think this is the best song he's done. You really gotta love the kid though for sticking with the team and being happy with just whatever his role is whether starting, coming off the bench, etc., and then having a lot of negative things said about him too. Glad he's a Vol, and hopefully next year he'll see the floor a lot more.
GO SWIPERBOY!!!!!!!

I think this is the best song he's done. You really gotta love the kid though for sticking with the team and being happy with just whatever his role is whether starting, coming off the bench, etc., and then having a lot of negative things said about him too. Glad he's a Vol, and hopefully next year he'll see the floor a lot more.
GO SWIPERBOY!!!!!!!

Swipertude! It's the new swagger. Gotta love it.

Last edited:
I'm just glad that he has the attitude that he doesn't care if he starts or is on the bench as long as its good for the team. Got to love players who are ALL VOL NO MATTER WHAT.

I think he is talented but I don't care for saying player name after player name. It was bad once so it's going to bad the other 10 times. He's definitely confident writing and recording but he'll be so much better when he kicks this one word(name) habit. Yes I Can is definitely his best song in my opinion. His Eric Berry song is pry second.

VN Store

Back