The Perfect Weekend In St. Louis: Great Tickets And A Downtown Penthouse Apartment

tmckernan

Good evening, Tennessee fans...

I wanted to post this here to see if anyone would be interested. If I'm out of line in posting this here, I apologize. If that's the case, moderators please feel free to delete my post.

Courtesy of having a place a few blocks from the Dome and access to great seats for this weekend, I have put together a package for the NCAA Tournament St. Louis Weekend that I know I would've liked to have had last year when I traveled to Glendale, Arizona to watch my alma mater (Missouri) play in the Sweet 16. Here's what we've put together: two great courtside seats and one of the nicest penthouse apartments in downtown St. Louis...all just one elevator ride down to Washington Avenue's restaurant and bar scene...and just steps away from the games at the Edward Jones Dome.

The package includes:

-2 tickets to both the Friday and Sunday sessions.

-We will provide tickets that will be in one of the six courtside sections (126, 127, 128, 153, 154, or 101) and will be in the first 30 rows. I can work with you to make sure you're in the Tennesee section.

-3 to 4 nights (Thursday/Friday arrival with option to depart Sunday/Monday) at a downtown St.
Louis penthouse loft on Washington Avenue, which features the area's most popular bars and restaurants and sits just four blocks from the Edward Jones Dome.

-Penthouse loft includes two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, kitchen, 52" TV, pool table, washer/dryer, and one parking spot in the garage.

-If you're interested, please feel free to email me at tmckernan@insidestl.com.

Technical question: is the loft provided by Penthouse or Penthouse Variations?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Technical question: is the loft provided by Penthouse or Penthouse Variations?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ha.

The Penthouse Club is about a 7 minute and 25 second cab ride from my place, but my loft and Penthouse are not affiliated...unfortunately.

This is an email I got today from the alumni association. Hope to see everyone there.

Where?

The Over/Under Bar and Grill
One block from Edward Jones Dome [ map ]
911 Washington Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63101
312-621-8881

There will be a tented area for Vols fans with a tailgate grill cooking up all your favorite items (brats, cheeseburgers, hot dogs). Cash only will be accepted for food and drinks. The UT pep band and cheerleaders are scheduled to attend!

When?

Thursday, March 25: Meet Coach Pearl
Time: 5pm (central). First come, first served.
The St. Louis Alumni chapter will be hosting a Sweet 16 Tip-Off Party. Coach Pearl is scheduled to attend.

Friday, March 26
Time: 3pm - 5pm (central)
The Vols tip off at 6:07pm (central time)

VN Store

Back