Vitale's Keys to the Midwest Region

Yep. It was pathetic. He spent time and video on UNI, MSU, and OSU, but none on the Vols. Oh well.

Win and they may spend a little more time on us.

Agreed. Bottom line is we are the fourth best story line in the region right now. UNI has the big upset win over KU. OSU has the (arguably) best player in the country. MSU just lost their best player to injury and has an elite coach. We have a team that's come together after some troubles in January. If we can get down to the final 8 then final 4, then the spotlight will grow.

Vitale does hate us and Tobias Harris probably won't be a "diaper dandy" next year just because he is a vol....:banghead2:

Win and they may spend a little more time on us.

I agree totally. It is what it is. As has been said, while there are story lines about UT that we feel are compelling (Tyler dismissal, KU/UK victories, CBP's job this year), they don't rise to the level that will get any air time this week.

If we say that we perform better as a forgotten and disrespected underdog, then it's been served up on a silver platter. All of the talking heads are just waiting for Ohio State to make an example of us so that they can become the "underdog" in this year's final four.

Here's the good part. Just Win Baby. If we prove them wong and win, then the Final Four is just laying there for the taking. Then we become the hot story and all of the accolades will start.

Lose and as much as I hate to say it - they're right - We're an overachieving group of guys with a good coach who got a lot more out of us than anyone ever thought.

What more could you want. A game that we know we can win - and nobody else is giving us a chance. Let the OSU guys keep reading that drivel and having all of the "Player of the Year" interviews. All we need is 40 minutes of hard fought basketball and we can make history.

Go VOLS !! BEAT OHIO STATE ! ! ! :rock:

Vitale is an east coast homer who uses constant catch phrases at a high volume to stay relevant "BABY!!!!!"

in other words, he is a douche who's opinion doesn't matter.

I'm honestly dumbfounded as to why Tenn. has been talked about more.

They scare me to hell, Bruce Pearl is a great coach, and they've got an incredibly athletic team that has proven that they can play with anyone in the nation if they are on their game.

They have as good a chance as anyone to make the FF and make things happen...

Vitale, consumed in hyperbole, the greatest ACC fan of all time and the worst basketball analyst of all time. He sucks up to who ever popular at the moment and the teams that he happens to be calling at the moment. What a goof!

Vitale, consumed in hyperbole, the greatest ACC fan of all time and the worst basketball analyst of all time. He sucks up to who ever popular at the moment and the teams that he happens to be calling at the moment. What a goof!

This. Give me Jay Bilas or Len Elmore or Bobby Knight any day of the week. Knight is like listening to a coaching clinic and Bilas and Elmore are excellent at analyzing the game and giving insightful commentary.

DICKIE V BABY!
DUKE AND UNC BABY!
ACC BABY!
BIG EAST BABY!
DIAPER DANDY BABY!
MMMM COACH K'S SEMEN BABY!!
ROY WILLIAMS ANAL ADVENTURE BABY!!!1!!!one!@!!!

DICKIE V BABY!
DUKE AND UNC BABY!
ACC BABY!
BIG EAST BABY!
DIAPER DANDY BABY!
MMMM COACH K'S SEMEN BABY!!
ROY WILLIAMS ANAL ADVENTURE BABY!!!1!!!one!@!!!

My favorite was when he said "the super scintillating threesome of Scheyer, Singler, and Smith have the Dukies Final Four bound baby!!" and i remember thinking to myself:

1) I bet you would love to see them have a threesome.
2) You didn't even pick them to the final four in your own bracket

VN Store

Back