Are Experts Staying Away from the Midwest Bracket.

Sudden Impact

Who we are is what We do with what We have!
Not much hype.

Really thought that UT would benefit from the extra week of Media Coverage.

The bracket is too busted for anybody to get a handle on with injuries and Tennessee. Not knowing which team shows and Pearl's game plan to counter both Offensively or Defensively. Northern Iowa a definite wildcard and it is easy for these experts to stay the course and go with what they don't know and do nothing.

Most are afraid to put there balls on the line. So the emphasis on other brackets. Kansas State, Syracuse, Duke, getting alot of attention because of sure things in their minds.

The Ohio State and Tennessee, Cornell and Kentucky, W VA and Washington, Mich State and NIU, St Mary's and Baylor games are not much talked about in the way of predictions. These are possibilities the best games in match ups that we have had in tournament history of David and Goliath type games.

The experts seem to be running for the hills. They are out of their comfort zone with a few exceptions.

The Ohio State and Tennessee, Cornell and Kentucky, W VA and Washington, Mich State and NIU, St Mary's and Baylor games are not much talked about in the way of predictions. These are possibilities the best games in match ups that we have had in tournament history of David and Goliath type games.

I would hardly call us vs. Ohio State a "David vs. Goliath" type of game...

I agree in the sense that nobody has any reason to talk about us unless we win. Afterwards we become interesting.

I recall Bobby Knight making a statement about watch Tennessee come NCAA time,he felt they could get things done...he even made that statement prior to SEC Tourney....

It's because the experts assume that with Kalin Lucas out, that Ohio State is going to go to the Final Four...easy.

VN Store

Back