CBP said something new would be added for the Ohio ST. game

junebug

TellicoVOL
I'm wondering if anyone has heard any rumors as to what he meant. I think he may try to press them since they have a short bench. He would have to go with a smaller lineup I believe to press, even if he doesn't press I think he will go to a smaller lineup.

I could see us trying to press but that wouldn't turn out well for us, imo. It'd likely lead to alot of transition 3s. It may tire them a little in the end but we'd probably be too far behind.

I think Pearl was referring to some of the stuff they are going to do in practice this week, to keep things loose and light for the squad

The Steven Pearl 360 reverse double pump dunk will be introduced to the fans during this game. Also, CBP said that he is going to allow all the players to make the 3 ball. He said that in the past he has had them intentionally miss them to keep the games close. But, on Friday, the Bruce is Loose. Anything goes.:)

I could see us trying to press but that wouldn't turn out well for us, imo. It'd likely lead to alot of transition 3s. It may tire them a little in the end but we'd probably be too far behind.

Georgia Tech tried that too, but like you said, they got killed with transition 3's. I think the best way to go about this is to go to Chism and Williams down low and go right at Lauderdale.

Yall think im joking. Hooker adn Harrington are close friends of mine and both say that UT will wear all Black for the game.

We have a size advantage if we play Williams and Chism together. However, that also makes us susceptible to poor defense against their 4 shooters. I say we put a smaller lineup and use our strength (solid defense) against their strength (good shooting) and see what wins out.

I don't mind the black uniforms, but I doubt that's what he means.

Still, if it fires up the guys (not that they should need it) then so be it.

VN Store

Back