Hubert Davis

So says Hubert Davis on ESPN...

Of course Digger just picked No. Iowa

OSUs gon be tough. Its simple though, play like we did against SDSU we lose, play like we did against Ohio, we win...

I love Hubert's enthusiasm for the vols, but I'm kinda worried about his reasons behind it. He's giving most of the credit to Hopson... and don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bash Scotty, but I just think he's not giving enough credit to the rest of our team. Other than that it's nice to finally see an espn analyst giving some props to the Vols.

I love Hubert's enthusiasm for the vols, but I'm kinda worried about his reasons behind it. He's giving most of the credit to Hopson... and don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bash Scotty, but I just think he's not giving enough credit to the rest of our team. Other than that it's nice to finally see an espn analyst giving some props to the Vols.

Let Hubert gush on Scotty and maybe OSU will take notice as well, maybe give him extra attention. That's when Wayne and JP will rip them apart.

Yeah he never even mentioned JP once and he has been playing as good as if not better than anyone on the squad lately

He never picked us to go to the Final Four. Reece Davis asked him if we were "final 4 capable" and Hubert said 'yes'. He also said we have the type of team that could lose in the first round of the tournament. I think he likes us...but not enough to be his pick for a Final Four.

He actually DID pick us to go to the final four this evening. you are correct in what he said previously, but he just told Digger that he has the Vols going to the final four. Also, yesterday he mentioned Prince first and foremost, so maybe he is just hedging his bets.

He actually DID pick us to go to the final four this evening. you are correct in what he said previously, but he just told Digger that he has the Vols going to the final four. Also, yesterday he mentioned Prince first and foremost, so maybe he is just hedging his bets.

This was on sportscenter this evening, I assume? They haven't posted the video online yet.

To make the Final Four. He said we were playing outstanding defense, playing our best ball all year, two go to scorers in Hopson and Chism.

ESPN hates us...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He said that Tennessee could make the Final Four if Chism and Hopson could be counted on as go to scorers. He did not say that TN would, but that they Could.

I like the fact that we haven't been getting much press. A look at the ESPN site for the last few days doesn't show any news about TN unless you dig for it. I have complete confidence that Pearl will have A solid strategy for OSU and not being touted as a favorite works in our favor. Especially when the players crank up their laptops to see what's being said and they don't see squat.

VN Store

Back