NEW Tobias Harris Video/The Best One

AirVol3

†۩(V,B)۩†
YouTube - Tobias Harris 2010

John Wall and Rupp Arena Meet Tobias Harris.You will see in this video that he cusses out some rival fans and flipps them off haha.

now i dont have a proplem with him cussing and flipping off the rival stands but i just hope he doesnt do it here,on the other hand i wouldnt mind him doing all this at Rupp Arena next year,seeing him cussing out the UK crowd would make my day for all the john wall and demarcus cousins crap. i love his attitude and emotion also

Last edited:
Ha ha...this kid is legit, but he's definitely one we're going to love and EVERYONE else is going to hate.

I didn't see where he was flippin the bird. I saw him gettin' pumped hollerin' at his own crowd. Or that's what it looked like at least.

No flip off, I've watched it four times

It wasn't obvious. He may have not even meant to do it, but right before he does the steering wheel thing, it looks like he does a half hearted upside down bird. I'm not counting it though. It's not a full fledged flip off, or FFFO for short.

It wasn't obvious. He may have not even meant to do it, but right before he does the steering wheel thing, it looks like he does a half hearted upside down bird. I'm not counting it though. It's not a full fledged flip off, or FFFO for short.

Haha, talk about a stretch

well i could be wrong,it looked like he flipped them off but thats what i think,but his lips dont lie which leads me to believe he did flip some rival fans off

Meh. I guess I am the only one that noticed the talent, or lack of, that he was playing against in these videos. He's going to be special, but this video doesn't show much.

Meh. I guess I am the only one that noticed the talent, or lack of, that he was playing against in these videos. He's going to be special, but this video doesn't show much.

Lol, I especially liked the part where he posts up the 5'-7" kid and does a drop step into a dunk. That made me laugh a bit.

He sure does remind me of Michael Beasley only with a lot more fire and passion...He is going to be a great player for us.

Nasty man....he'll tone it down a bit, but not much? Gotta remember...they prolly play a little different kind of ball in NYC HS's???

i like the swagger.. thats what we need especially with wayne and jp gone next year. this will elevate everybody's play. Basketball in tennessee is pretty good right now. Lets enjoy it, who knows how long it will last.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back