Tyler Smith update

crittyvols

Tyler is playing oversea in Turkey. His first 4 games he is averaging 20.5 pts, 7.8 rebs, and 4.3 assists. -per Wes Rucker.

Last edited:
Here is a link with his complete stats. Scroll down below the log in section and it shows the stats. No you don't have to pay the 34 cents. lol.

Last edited:
so did his legal troubles go away? I ask because he was allowed to leave the country.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

so did his legal troubles go away? I ask because he was allowed to leave the country.

Although its common knowledge that a person with a pending case cannot leave the jurisdiction in which the case is held. (Esp the country) It should be noted that each persons bail and restrictions are subject to change by the overseeing Judge. Tyler likely has settled his issues already (he did get Bosch) or they have granted him the ability to travel for his employment. If he's not considered a flight risk, its not crazy for them to allow him to travel to generate income. (I could be off but that's my opinion based on experience)

Its nice to see that Tyler is doing something with his life and not letting his talent go to waste.

you can get some sweet weapons in turkey, and you probably dont have to worry serial numbers there either.

Although its common knowledge that a person with a pending case cannot leave the jurisdiction in which the case is held. (Esp the country) It should be noted that each persons bail and restrictions are subject to change by the overseeing Judge. Tyler likely has settled his issues already (he did get Bosch) or they have granted him the ability to travel for his employment. If he's not considered a flight risk, its not crazy for them to allow him to travel to generate income. (I could be off but that's my opinion based on experience)

What kind of experience? Haha.

Nice for Tyler. I really hope he succeeds and finds work in the NBA as a decent role player. Hope he can keep his crap together.

Go Vols!

thanks for the link. hes putting up pretty good numbers, too bad his team is 1-3 in the four games he's played.

Glad Tyler is doing well. It takes a boy to make a mistake but a man to make things right. Looks like he's trying to get his priorities in order and turn his life around.

VN Store

Back