For the Pearl Haters and a quick reminder before the outcome of the OSU game:

DougVol

I’m here if I need you
Teams not in the sweet 16.
Kansas. UNLV. Maryland. Georgetown. Oklahoma State. Gonzaga. FSU. Vandy. Minnesota. Pittsburgh. BYU. Florida. Villanova. ND. Sienna. Cal. Clemson. Marquette. Wisconsin. Temple. Wake. UNewMex.

Please work on ousting their coaches before you jump on Bruce Pearl and another great season for Tennessee basketball. Most of us are glad we compete in this sport....FINALLY.

Kansas. UNLV. Maryland. Georgetown. Oklahoma State. Gonzaga. FSU. Vandy. Minnesota. Pittsburgh. BYU. Florida. Villanova. ND. Sienna. Cal. Clemson. Marquette. Wisconsin. Temple. Wake. UNewMex.

Please work on ousting their coaches before you jump on Bruce Pearl and another great season for Tennessee basketball. Most of us are glad we compete in this sport....FINALLY.

Give it up, man. Just enjoy the postseason without this garbage all the time.

Agreed. Constantly antagonizing with threads like this doesn't help in the slightest. You are only disturbing the peace.

The peace will be disturbed if we lose. I'm trying to calm the rioters because of what could happen. It's a shame we can't see the accolades of pretty dam good coach.

oh please, everyone is enjoying this year. Just because you criticize the coach doesn't mean you hate the team.

You tell those MFers. Because after all...

... Pearl is UT .... I am comfortable with putting the man above the University of Tennessee......

Tell me, who has during this NCAA run?

Don't give me that nonsense, you know as well as i do that that's all half this fanbase does is whine. Right now, while we're doing well you'll notice that some, like hatvol for instance, are nowhere to be found. But just as soon as we lose a game this site will be taken over by a bunch of people who will do nothing but complain rather than look back on what has been a great season and a terrific job by CBP given the circumstances.

Don't give me that s###, you know as well as i do that that's all half this fanbase does is whine. Right now, while we're doing well you'll notice that some, like hatvol for instance, are nowhere to be found. But just as soon as we lose a game this site will be taken over by a bunch of people who will do nothing but complain rather than look back on what has been a great season and a terrific job by CBP given the circumstances.

You don't have a clue. Hatvol writes postgame reports after every game and even said that Pearl had done an excellent job this year.

Don't worry if we do lose Friday the Pearl haters will come out in packs. Saying that Pearl is a horriable coach and that he won't ever make it out of the sweet 16.

Don't give me that nonsense, you know as well as i do that that's all half this fanbase does is whine. Right now, while we're doing well you'll notice that some, like hatvol for instance, are nowhere to be found. But just as soon as we lose a game this site will be taken over by a bunch of people who will do nothing but complain rather than look back on what has been a great season and a terrific job by CBP given the circumstances.

Do you read this Forum? He has been posting throughout.

You don't have a clue. Hatvol writes postgame reports after every game and even said that Pearl had done an excellent job this year.

Oh sorry i missed that one, because i've seen a hell of a lot more negative posts from him than positive regarding Bruce Pearl. Besides, that isn't even the point, just from what i've seen on this board i know that there are far too many Pearl haters than need be. Criticize some of what he does, that's fine, nobody's perfect. But give the man his props, because he's one heck of a coach.

Oh sorry i missed that one, because i've seen a hell of a lot more negative posts from him than positive regarding Bruce Pearl. Besides, that isn't even the point, just from what i've seen on this board i know that there are far too many Pearl haters than need be. Criticize some of what he does, that's fine, nobody's perfect. But give the man his props, because he's one heck of a coach.

And most everybody on here has given him his props. I sure have.

Sounds like you're the one whining brah! just be happy....it obviously sounds like you are excited about this team and are clearly on a BasketVOL high right now. We all want to make UT history this year, so lets see how it plays out before any of us jump to conclusions.....

Don't worry if we do lose Friday the Pearl haters will come out in packs. Saying that Pearl is a horriable coach and that he won't ever make it out of the sweet 16.

Why do you think he started this thread? He is not feeling good about our chances and decided to launch a preemptive strike. I will show my fanhood by being optimistic.

To extend a Slurper olive branch, hat and some of the ones I used to go at with have really been the most positive about SP, Prince, Williams and have stopped bashing Swiperboy. The last couple weeks, save the KY loss, have been a sea change and I've loved every second of it... :rock:

VN Store

Back