JP Prince & Chism

CABVOL

MOLON LABE
Apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere, but I must know...what in the hell was going on between these two towards the end of the game Saturday? These guys need to be together and not fighting, especially on the court in the middle of a darn game.

Maybe Prince is still pissed about Chism kicking him the other night. Man that was halarious.

Prince was mad that Chism wouldn't give him the ball. I personally liked that fire and will to win.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe Prince needed to be chewed out by Chism, coulda been a good thing.

They were joking about it after the game, said they weren't on the same page, but it's all straightened out. From GVX

The cameras were there to catch it: Wayne Chism and Prince got animated with one another in the second half after an on-court disagreement.

"That's my roommate, and Wayne's like my brother, and we were just settling something real quick,'' Prince said. "It looked worse than it was.''

Chism laughed about it in the locker room.

"I told J.P. he had to come and get the ball,'' Chism said. "We were just on a different page.

"J.P. and me are tight, and we've known each other since we were little.''

Ok, good to hear. I just was a little worried that something was brewing that could hinder upcoming games. Thanks for the input everyone.

VN Store

Back