Tenn/Ohio St

rickyyrs

You know the Ohio St players are kinda like Miss St players with their size. And we beat them at Miss St. Ohio St guard is kinda like Downey at So Carolina. And we beat them. They play only 6 players/Think the Vols will be pressure for 40 minutes. The so called experts at ESPN and CBS have a all Big 10 between Ohio St and Mich St for the Mid west.

I can't think of a single player on OSU's team who is like any player on Miss State's team. Maybe Buford is somewhat like Barry Stewart...maybe.

Straight man to man defense with JP Prince and Tatum rotating on Turner and we'll win this by double digits.

Whoever is guarding Turner is going to need help, we have not faced a player with his skill set all year long, he led the big ten in rebounding and scoring, we have to find a way to slow down his penetration, you can pretty much assume a double double, and at time a triple double, but he does turn the ball over a lot he had 9 against GT. Should be interesting I hope it's as easy as rotating a couple players on him, but I think Bruce is gonna have to get pretty creative to slow him down.

Whoever is guarding Turner is going to need help, we have not faced a player with his skill set all year long, he led the big ten in rebounding and scoring, we have to find a way to slow down his penetration, you can pretty much assume a double double, and at time a triple double, but he does turn the ball over a lot he had 9 against GT. Should be interesting I hope it's as easy as rotating a couple players on him, but I think Bruce is gonna have to get pretty creative to slow him down.

OSU turns the ball over more than I thought. Our length is going to cause problems for them.

Yea but he has been backing down smaller guards the majority of this season and getting his own misses. JP's length will give him all sorts of trouble and we just need to limit his offensive rebounding, because he does have great instincts on the offensive glass.

Do you think we will stay with the same starting lineup we have been? Or will someone else start instead of Williams, to matchup with their 4 guards? If Williams starts it will create mismatches on both ends of the court for both teams.

Do you think we will stay with the same starting lineup we have been? Or will someone else start instead of Williams, to matchup with their 4 guards? If Williams starts it will create mismatches on both ends of the court for both teams.

I'm not sure to be honest. Personally, I like our size advantage with Brian in.

We'll probably stick with the same lineup we've had in the other two games and go with the same gameplan in feeding Chism the ball inside. If we get Lauderdale in foul trouble they will have no inside presence at all.

VN Store

Back