Tennessee dead last on this list

Who cares what these guys think? These "experts" are the same people who said that Kansas was going to breeze to the championship game and the Pac 10 teams had no chance of winning a game in this tournament. I put no stock in what they have to say.

Who cares what these guys think? These "experts" are the same people who said that Kansas was going to breeze to the championship game and the Pac 10 teams had no chance of winning a game in this tournament. I put no stock in what they have to say.

This^^^^^

I agree. This guy placing OSU above Syracuse after they annihilated Gonzaga tells me all I need to know.

I don't either really, just thought it might be interesting.

It's obsurd for us to be last on anyone's list. Cornell? Please! Media analysts are bandwagoners who love flashes in the pan. It's always a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately thing with these media types. They've forgotten all about our wins over KU and KY, and all they see now is our big loss to KY at the end. A media guy picking sports is about as useful a job as movie critic. It's a colossal waste of time to read their uninformed jarble.

Last edited:

+1

I'll take it and I'll be happy about it too. I didn't think we'd make the sweet 16 and now with the way our region looks and knowing how hungry the seniors are... do not sleep on the Volunteers. Win lose or draw I absolutely consider this year a huge success, considering what the program went through and to all the Pearl haters this should be an example of how bad a** of a coach this man really is. Here's to making a run at history and our boys who give their all for Tennessee.

GO VOLS!!!

I happen to agree in this case but you have to remember that even a broken clock is right twice a day

I have a list...how many of the sweet 16 have beaten UK?

UT is capable of beating anyone left in this..and UT and UK are the only teams that can say that at this point.

I hope every expert out there continues to tell this team how bad/lucky they are. The more the merrier.

UT certainly has a great chance to get to where we've never been.

However, let's not forget our little consistency problem before getting upset with the "experts" for putting us that low.

Can't blame them for not having too much faith in us.

And this guy gets paid to write these things. What a joke. Think i will start writing. I can rank the sweet 16 better that that.

This cat DeCourcy starts out his piece admitting that his intention is to insult people:

"If you see your favorite team near the bottom of this list and are tempted to e-mail in outrage, remember this: Kansas fans would so love to be insulted like that."

He's a moron. I love being the underdog.

The only one I agree with is his #1 pick KY. with that said this guy has lost his mind. Cuse or WV. should be #2. and with UT at 16...just wow, that's insane. When UT beats Ohio State by atleast 8 points this week, I want to read this retards response. And to think these guys are paid to write garbage like this, it must be nice.

VN Store

Back