Did Scotty visit VolNation ?

JohnWardForever

I posted a thread on Friday about Scotty"s body language, and low and behold ole Scotty comes on with a great game. Maybe he read the assessments we made on his recent no-shows and took some motivation from them. Good job, Scotty---and now that you know you can, more-- please.

I still thought he was mopey for a good bit of yesterday's game. He just acts like he'd rather be in bed some of the time.

I think him going 7-9 from the field including 2-3 from 3pt range might have had a little more to do with it that you, self-centered and arrogant though you may be, posting a thread on an internet message board about his body language. Good effort though chief.

Hopson has a very long way to go if he wants to be considered an elite player

He has all the physical tools, but needs to take better care of the ball and change his demeanor after he makes mistakes...if he does these two things he will be a great player

What was the technical adjustment to Hopson's shot that, according to some, he's been working on?

I think the demeanor Scotty shows is part of his natural make-up and I'm not sure a good game/games will change that. It's not a good look for a player, but it is what it is for him. I'll take the look if he'll consistently bring his A game.

I posted a thread on Friday about Scotty"s body language, and low and behold ole Scotty comes on with a great game. Maybe he read the assessments we made on his recent no-shows and took some motivation from them. Good job, Scotty---and now that you know you can, more-- please.

You said after the arrest on Jan 1st that if Pearl brought back ANY of the 4 that you would not support this team or him at all. Why do you still come back here?

I think him going 7-9 from the field including 2-3 from 3pt range might have had a little more to do with it that you, self-centered and arrogant though you may be, posting a thread on an internet message board about his body language. Good effort though chief.

If you and YALL could read and comprehend, I said the assessments that WE made. Bunch of turds in here.

I highly doubt that SH visited here, just thought the turnaround a topic for conversation.
Glad to see some take the opportunity to blow toxicity out your butts.

You said after the arrest on Jan 1st that if Pearl brought back ANY of the 4 that you would not support this team or him at all. Why do you still come back here?

1.----It's a free country
2.----I just love -issing you off.
3. ---Scotty was not involved
4. ---As a Vol fan I have no choice in the matter
5----It's a free country
6.----I just love -issing you off.

Impressive that you are keeping a journal on JWF.

I think the demeanor Scotty shows is part of his natural make-up and I'm not sure a good game/games will change that. It's not a good look for a player, but it is what it is for him. I'll take the look if he'll consistently bring his A game.

Consider this. Derrick Favors for GT is a natural introvert, head-down, doesn't say much... but when it's time to turn it on, he knows what to do. If Scotty doesn't have that in him, he'll never make the big money in the NBA...

Since your posts got Hopson turned around maybe you can swing on over and get the baseball team on track.Just leave the football team alone.

VN Store

Back