Vol praise post-Ohio game

good article. very accurate in my opinion. This team looks phenominal one minute and then you are left scratching your head the next. not a boring team to watch that is for sure!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] This is Pearl's third Sweet 16 in four years so he knows a little something about basketball. This, however, will be his biggest challenge because these Volunteers are frightening and frustrating, brilliant and uninspiring ... sometimes all in the same game. Sometimes in the same quarter. [/FONT]

Great article, accept for the fact that college basketball has two halves, not quarters.:p

I liked the end in particular. This team can beat whoever they want when they want to, but can play so awful at the same time.

Twas a good read. Don't know how much he knows about basketball, but he knows about ESPN.

He nailed it. Great article, summed the year, and the game, up precisely. Best article on Tennessee I have read all year.

Couldn't have said it more eloquently myself...well, except the "quarter" part.

Thanks for the link.

;):D well Im going to visit him on rude tube but Im going to be nice. Ill just point out his lack of knowlege of the game.

VN Store

Back