Who's going to St. Louis???

Hey friends!! Who all is headed West to St. Louis?? Where are you sitting!!

Here is where me and my buddies are sitting...
Section 116F row 31... Go vols!!!

I'm thinking about going up there. I went to high school there so I think it'd be pretty fun. Have to see if I can get out of work on Friday.

I will be there. Don't know where my tickets are yet. I ordered them, and I don't think I will find out until we pick them up at willcall. Anyone know where the UT Section is??

Well, I'm going to Indy for sure, so hopefully the Vols can meet me there.

For those of you who have ordered tkts- where did you go? ncaa site?

I ordered them through the donor site at uttix.com. But you have to get a code to get through.

As of three days ago, ticketmaster still had face value tickets available for the game, but no guarantee about being in the UT section.

I ordered them through the donor site at uttix.com. But you have to get a code to get through.

As of three days ago, ticketmaster still had face value tickets available for the game, but no guarantee about being in the UT section.

do you know where the UT section is?

I ordered mine off stub hub...paid more than I should have but I just have a feeling this is going to be a special weekend!! Anyone know where the UT section is?

tickets are $166 apiece.

Does that include the entire weekend?

That is for the whole wknd. I bought some from a KU fan.

This is my first post here. I lurk around occasionally, but never have anything intelligent to offer. :p

I'm excited to be going to St. Louis though! We're in 136F.

You live in KTown and they won't let you off? Isn't that a reportable offense to the EEOC?

I am thinking about heading up and trying to get some ticks off the street. Anybody else planning on doing that?

That is for the whole wknd. I bought some from a KU fan.

This is my first post here. I lurk around occasionally, but never have anything intelligent to offer. :p

I'm excited to be going to St. Louis though! We're in 136F.

Welcome and Post more often! :hi:
Have fun at the game and sing some rocky top for me!

if anyone is interested in going and needs a 2nd person or someone else to fill a spot i might be interested.

VN Store

Back