The Vols in the Final Four?

trevols81

Sous me.
With their improbable loss to Northern Iowa, the number one overall seed, Kansas, is done.

I thought heading into the NCAAs was that the Vols ceiling would be the Elite Eight with us finally going out against the Jayhawks.

Now we have a great shot at reaching the promised land of college basketball with two more inspired games.... which it will take, of course.

What does the rest of the Vol Nation think?

I thought the ceiling was a loss to Georgetown today. Things have dramatically changed from the way the bracket looked on day one. I believe we have a realistic shot at the Final Four. It will take one thing this team hasn't shown all year though: Consistency. If ever there was a more favorable way for a bracket to shape up for us, I never saw it.

Our bracket looks a lot better all of a sudden, no doubt. That said, every team left in the bracket is having the same thoughts.

I personally would rather see the buckeyes over tech.

I think we match up better with them and the revenge factor might work to our advantage(even though it was two years ago).

None of the teams in the top of the bracket scare me anymore.

With the way this tournement is going it would not surprise me if the Vols did reach the final 4 and that would be freakin awesome!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't think we make it past Ohio St.

Ohio State is overrated. They are a product of the ESPN hype machine.

If you look at their resume they only have a few good wins and it took a miracle shot for them to beat a horrible Michigan team in the big ten tourney.

If you look at their resume they only have a few good wins and it took a miracle for them to beat a horrible Michigan team in the big ten tourney.

The ESPN analysts are cracking me up.

1. San Diego State will upset UT
2. Siena is a lock to blow out Purdue
3. Kansas will make it to the national championship game
4. UTEP will be a sleeper Sweet 16
5. Villanova will make it to the final four.

They continue to be wrong.

If you look at their resume they only have a few good wins and it took a miracle shot for them to beat a horrible Michigan team in the big ten tourney.

You obviously haven't watched them play. Plus they have the best player in the country this year and a player like that can take you a long way.

If you look at their resume they only have a few good wins and it took a miracle for them to beat a horrible Michigan team in the big ten tourney.

Exactly

The ESPN analysts are cracking me up.

1. San Diego State will upset UT
2. Siena is a lock to blow out Purdue
3. Kansas will make it to the national championship game
4. UTEP will be a sleeper Sweet 16
5. Villanova will make it to the final four.

They continue to be wrong.

The only one i agreed with was 3. Who could have seen that coming? It killed my bracket, honestly.... but i love it.

You obviously haven't watched them play. Plus they have the best player in the country this year and a player like that can take you a long way.

I agree that they are a very good team, but relying on one player tends to backfire at times. UT has been very good at locking down the best players of the opposition this year.

I have seen enough to know they have some holes in their game that one player can't fix.

I'm not saying we wipe the floor with 'em but we can DEFINITELY beat them.

I agree that they are a very good team, but relying on one player tends to backfire at times. UT has been very good at locking down the best players of the opposition this year.

Yeah, but they way they play it's not only just him. I think both teams matchup well with each other, but i don't know who would guard turner.

VN Store

Back