Selby a Rock Chalk Chokehalk?

Some very reliable guys onTOS have said our chances our looking very good for Mr.Selby.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

oh ok i should have realized thats what that meant and if anything that would make me think he is more for kentucky bc he knows wall is gone and he could come right into that position

I look for UK to land Brandon Knight. He's not as athletic as Wall, but is deadly from range.

Harris+Selby=:pepper::rock2::the_finger::boobies::bow2::yahoo::moon2::muahaha::baloon::fireworks::corso:

Why do so many people think recruits make decisions based on the outcome of one game?

Just think if a kid decided not to go to UT b/c we lost a bowl game or something. Sounds pretty ridiculous to change your mind about a college due to a single game.

People are just happy/excited, let them have their fun. I think everyone knows we'll be going 0 for when it comes to Selby and Abraham. We might have a shot at Cothron but from most on this forum it sounds like we wouldn't want him.

change his mind?since when did he even make a decision his mom is the one speaking and shes the kansas fan.am i not right.

VN Store

Back