My Thoughts:

bam15

Burning time on this site
1. Nice work today, ten different players scored. Prince has really stepped up as of late, and Williams/Chism had an excellent game.
2. Hopson will always be Hopson, inconsistent as always. Stupid mistakes, with a lethal scoring ability.
3. Great effort shutting down Bassett/Cooper, those two literally beat Georgetown by themselves.
4. I like the emotions and senior leadership from Prince and Chism, a requisite for lasting in this tournament.
5. It may have been an easier road than expected, but a Sweet Sixteen is a Sweet Sixteen.
6. It's time for Pearl to cement himself into the UT history books, but either way, OSU/GA Tech will be a tough game. Congratulations Coach Pearl on your third Sweet Sixteen.
7. Villanova looked horrible against St. Mary's, if you can't defend Omar Samhan, you don't belong in the dance. I hate to see the way Scottie Reynolds closed out his career, but going 6-25 over your last 2 games will be a short exit.
8. Expect the Wake Forest-UK game to be close, I think Aminu will be a difficult match up for the Wildcats.
9. I fully expect Washington to beat New Mexico tonight, New Mexico looked horrible against Montana.
10. Dear Isaiah Canaan, learn how to pass the ball.

Top contributors:

Ohio

Freeman [Flopper] - 23 points, 1 rebound
Cooper - 16 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists
Washington - 16 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists

Tennessee -

Prince - 18 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists
Hopson - 17 points
Chism - 9 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists
Williams - 8 points, 12 rebounds, 2 assists

St. Mary's might be the next low seed to make a Final Four, considering that region.

St. Mary's might be the next low seed to make a Final Four, considering that region.
I wouldn't be surprised.

Also, Freeman needs to be playing for Duke. A white guy that can shoot the 3 and spends more time on his back than a cheap hooker will always have a home in Durham.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back